NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Out of interest, when is the last time we have won all our leadup trials?

If I were the Cows, I'd consider going with something like:

1. Chester
6. Dearden
7. Clifford
9. Robson

14. Drinkwater

And yes, I know they won't ever do that.
You can't be serious with dropping Drinkwater... he is by far their best player.

What exactly has Chester done to be deserving such praise??

He looks more like Edwards in attack than anything else... haven't seen him ball play at all in the how ever many games he's played.

You can't be serious with dropping Drinkwater... he is by far their best player.

He looks more like Edwards in attack than anything else... haven't seen him ball play at all in the how ever many games he's played.

Yeah I'm not serious, of course they won't do that and neither should they. I like Chester but he needs to get a lot more runs on the board to replace Drinkwater. They do need to go with Clifford though.

The problem they've got is Drinkwater at 6 has been a failure, his defense is terrible, but they really do need to get Chester in there and get rid of Chad.

The problem they've got is Drinkwater at 6 has been a failure, his defense is terrible, but they really do need to get Chester in there and get rid of Chad.
I just don't really know what Chester has done that is worth taking Drinkwater out of fullback for.

Drinkwater is literally everything for the cows attack... without him at fullback they're bottom 4.

I feel like Chad's days in the 7 jersey are numbered... they're just waiting on a dragons level incompetence to take that awful contract off their hands

I just don't really know what Chester has done that is worth taking Drinkwater out of fullback for.

Drinkwater is literally everything for the cows attack... without him at fullback they're bottom 4.

I feel like Chad's days in the 7 jersey are numbered... they're just waiting on a dragons level incompetence to take that awful contract off their hands

Yep, Drinkwater has to stay at fullback, Chester to the wing for Feldt but then ditch the Chad for Clifford I guess.

Very poor start from the Titans, struggled to make metres, pissweak kick and then conceded a try on Parras first set with ball.

Yep, Drinkwater has to stay at fullback, Chester to the wing for Feldt but then ditch the Chad for Clifford I guess.
Yeah I'd like to see Chester on the wing just to see what he's all about... he looks big enough and looks more like a runner than a ball player... get him into grade and see how his running game holds up at NRL level.

LOL now the fox commentators are telling the Broncos how to spend the money.

Yeah I'd like to see Chester on the wing just to see what he's all about... he looks big enough and looks more like a runner than a ball player... get him into grade and see how his running game holds up at NRL level.

Think coming back from an ACL and a lot of time off, he’s going to need Cup.

Not a bad idea really do more good there you would think,but then again i dont know how they are off financially

If I see Jake Granville in the team on team list Tuesday I will be very annoyed. We have too much depth in the forwards to play that dude. Had his time. Move the **** on.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • GCBRONCO
  • Mr Fourex
  • jarro65
  • Xzei
  • BroncosAlways
  • Skathen
  • Johnny92
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Wolfie
  • bb_gun
  • Foordy
  • BroncsNBundy
  • Jazza
  • Broncosarethebest
  • KateBroncos1812
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Waynesaurus
... and 11 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.