NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Flegler is gonna get a huge reality check this year i think.. from some of his comments it sounded like he thought playing with payne and carrigan was holding him back lol like he would shine more if they didn't take all the limelight haha. They are generational talents, especially payne. Wake up, taking the run after him or carrigan, even before bcos the defence is looking at them, is a lot easier then running after j brom haha. My prediction, jensen will have a better year then flegler this year. In fact, willison might as well. Frustration leads to errors and penalties, shuffling runs works after payne splits them but won't work this year...

Flegler is gonna get a huge reality check this year i think.. from some of his comments it sounded like he thought playing with payne and carrigan was holding him back lol like he would shine more if they didn't take all the limelight haha. They are generational talents, especially payne. Wake up, taking the run after him or carrigan, even before bcos the defence is looking at them, is a lot easier then running after j brom haha. My prediction, jensen will have a better year then flegler this year. In fact, willison might as well. Frustration leads to errors and penalties, shuffling runs works after payne splits them but won't work this year...
I feel like Flegler didn't really impress when he was in the representative arenas either... he might go well at the dolphins only because he will be the main man for them and will get lots minutes, but at the moment it seems like he's doing a lot of passing to conserve energy for those big minutes

Roger on fire again in this game... he's been looking elite so far

Where can I watch this?

Quai-Ward in no-man's land there.

Not too shocked they scored after that shocker from Falls.

I have got the game on Kayo now .. I had to restart the stream though.

Is that normal? I thought it would have been just one continual stream?

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Xzei
  • Broncosgirl
  • RolledOates
  • Aldo
  • Hoof Hearted
  • Foordy
  • broncos4life
  • Strop
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Justwin
  • Mr Fourex
  • Robboi_321
  • Yellowfella
  • leon.bott
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.