NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Ordinary attacking set by the Broncos, punctuated with a bad error at the death from Toia.

Falls gave Humphreys way too much time there. Did well to read it, but then stopped on his tackle when he had his man.

Just no communication at all.

Brisbane lucky to get the knock on here.

Looks like Falls has made up for it here, let's see if he gets this down cleanly.

He does - good work from Falls to catch the middles napping and he did well to fight his way over the line.

I have got the game on Kayo now .. I had to restart the stream though.

Is that normal? I thought it would have been just one continual stream?

It’s always been separate until this year. I watch through the Apple TV and it’s actually auto playing consecutive streams now. If you choose the channel itself (50-whatever) it will be continuous

There’s also finally PiP on iPhone thank god

Do we have any other attack plan then just crash over?

Te Kura has got so much to work with. Looking forward to watching him continue to develop.

Well that’s a bullshit decision

No attempt to rake at the ball at all

Loose carry

Brisbane need somebody other than Falls to work that crash play.

They're hanging in there the Broncos. Manly looking more threatening with the ball but haven't been able to take their opportunities thus far.

It could change this set.

Unread

Active Now

• barker
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.