NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

Penalty try, I thought the grounding looked clean enough but we'll take the kick from infront.

How is that a penalty try?

He clearly grounds the ball.

Made the kick much easier for Rogers. No reason that needed to be a penalty try

As you'd expect pretty disjointed and clunky, think Rogers needs to take more control. Grab O'Neill and Patston and use them. Whenever you throw a team together work on the combinations you do have.

Coburn is a great hole runner too in the second half. He needs to hang around Rogers.

Surely this is the last of the Hopoate children
Still got Lehi coming through at Manly.

Sione is actually the older brother of Albert.

Could see Kalolo being a bit of a Brandon Smith off the bench for us.

SURELY Blake Mozer gets a run at 14 at some stage this season. Just what he brings between the ears is a net positive over anything Smoothy or Paix can bring to the side.

I'm surprised nobody went after Saitaua in 2019. That nuggety bench lock role was coming into vogue and Saitaua was proving a real handful in QCup. He would have required some polish and patience, but there was a quality bench option if you wanted him.

I think at 28, it's going to be tough for him to become a regular but if he puts his hand up and the opportunity arises he wouldn't look out of place off the bench.

Unread

Active Now

• Fozz
  • RodF
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Fitzy
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • Fatboy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.