NRL 2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
I'd honestly just leave him in Qcup this year unless we are desperate. Nothing wrong with letting younger guys learn their trade. The basics are there with him, its just the little things he needs to work on imo.
I got no problem with him spending time in Qcup this season for the most part, but he is ready to have some appearances in first grade this season.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Good work from Falls, identified the space, put himself there and was able to back up off his own pass to score.

No offloads from the kick off please!

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
I thought manly used their challenge??

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Does anyone know what we have to win by/achieve by way of bonus points to go first?

F

Footy Fanatic

NRL Player
Dec 12, 2018
Yeah Mozer still needs a bit of time to put it all together, but that's to be expected with any hooker of his age.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Wtf is he talking about a wrapping motion? He lept for the fucking ball

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
I got no problem with him spending time in Qcup this season for the most part, but he is ready to have some appearances in first grade this season.

As long as he earns it i'm sure he will.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Spoon bowl about to start... if tigers outclass the dragons tonight it might be a sign that coaching won't be the thing holding tigers back.

Feel their squad is better than dragons, but Flanagan is a far more credentialed coach.

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • mrslong
  • mitch222
  • Harry Sack
  • broncoscope
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.