NRL 2024 Round 1 Discussion

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Sharks are getting hammered but the refs have really helped them so far.

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Great tackle from Hynes but **** Lussick has shit the bed today. Putrid on attacking sets

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
warriors win this game and win it well if they had a ball playing fullback. what happaned to martin is he injured?

Battler

Battler

State of Origin Rep
Dec 4, 2013
felt like every single penalty Cronulla received was late in the tackle count with them struggling big time for meters.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
This Melbourne streak is a load of crap.

I bet if you go back through the years it would have been them at home, against some mid-tier team with their ridiculous spine they've had over the years. Penrith are winning the middle tonight, then they're winning the game.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
warriors win this game and win it well if they had a ball playing fullback. what happaned to martin is he injured?

RTS should be playing there, I don't really get it. I sort of got it when he was about to go to Rugby but this is absolutely a premiership window for them. They shouldn't be looking to develop a young kid when the superior option is literally right there.

jd87

jd87

NRL Captain
Apr 4, 2014
RTS should be playing there, I don't really get it. I sort of got it when he was about to go to Rugby but this is absolutely a premiership window for them. They shouldn't be looking to develop a young kid when the superior option is literally right there.
very true he looks a little bit lost and wasted in centre.

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Suck a fat one storm... penalised for blockers... and against the team that has put a wall up every kick.

Downtown and blocker penalties... Bellamy might need to retire to save face

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Suck a fat one storm... penalised for blockers... and against the team that has put a wall up every kick.

Downtown and blocker penalties... Bellamy might need to retire to save face

You mean save his heart from exploding?

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Storm hookers and reffing games themselves... storm are a fucking cancer on the game

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
**** I hate that. I get it's the correct call but players pointing, fishing a penalty shits me to tears

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Is there AFL in Melb tonight? Crowd is pretty ordinary for Storm vs Panthers.

Edit: Nope only at the Gabba

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Is there AFL in Melb tonight? Crowd is pretty ordinary for Storm vs Panthers.

Edit: Nope only at the Gabba
Nope storm have all of Victoria to themselves for the entire weekend... and this is all they can get.

For some reason VFL must've thought NRL was only in Vegas this weekend and scheduled their round 1 in NSW and QLD.

Active Now

• Battler
  • Aldo
  • BroncoFan94
  • Mr Fourex
  • Allo
  • Waynesaurus
  • Wolfie
  • lynx000
  • Bucking Beads
  • Xzei
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • scobie
  • Mustafur
  • Broncorob
  • Cavalo
  • bb_gun
... and 21 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.