NRL 2024 Round 1 Discussion

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Wow Meaney looks all at sea at centre. Back to the AFL.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
Sutton gonna be blowing the pea out of that whistle until Don Vlandys gets in his ear

Allo

Allo

International Rep
Forum Staff
Sep 28, 2012
Jeez that Sharks Warriors game was an absolute shitshow for fantasy aside from AFB

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Ref absolutely gagging for a penalty there... calls a flop on Martin for touching him on the ground... I don't think he even left his feet, was literally just touching him to line up at marker

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
I've actually switched to the AFL.. What the **** is going on?

Brocko

Brocko

NRL Captain
Contributor
Feb 23, 2014
Bald Dylan Edwards looks somehow even more punchable

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
**** me... now the dummy half runs into a guy and loses it, but gets the penalty ... he wasn't even attempting a tackle the dummy half just fucked up and gets rewarded...

They drop it straight after... pure karma right there

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Looks like Storm have a sneaky tactic on cross field kicks... twice in a row now Warbrick is looking to take it 10m in from the sideline and just now Meaney was wrapping around... looking to get the winger dragged into the contest and dump it out the back to centre wrapping around with no one in front of them.

Morkel

Morkel

International Captain
Contributor
Jan 25, 2013
Nope storm have all of Victoria to themselves for the entire weekend... and this is all they can get.

For some reason VFL must've thought NRL was only in Vegas this weekend and scheduled their round 1 in NSW and QLD.

Even as likely Top 4 finishers, most of the Storm "fans" I know have already shifted their fandom to the Broncos (their 2nd team of course), or are declaring they don't really care that much, they don't have time any more to watch sport. It was always obvious the people were only on the bandwagon as they want to associate themselves with a winner. If the NRL don't return the Storm to the top, they can kiss goodbye to probably more than half their fanbase, and 90% of their Queensland based "fans".

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Handling has been garbage... maybe VFL had the right idea of not playing in Melbourne because of how shit the weather and conditions are all year round....

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Jake Duke on the sideline. He had a big offseason I hear

Mustafur

Mustafur

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Jun 13, 2019
is the favourite going to lose every game this round?

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • porouian
  • Strop
  • bazza
  • leon.bott
  • Justwin
  • Fitzy
  • Mister Wright
  • Santa
  • broncoscope
  • Harry Sack
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Locky24
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.