NRL 2024 Round 1 Discussion

Ridiculous if it's that long.

Honestly Ponga is getting to Pucovski levels with his concussions. He will get to the stage that he will concuss himself running onto the field.

Wouldn`t matter is it was Ponga or JWH . lol .
Hitting a guy in the head off the ball late and sending his head whipping into the ground should be punished severely .

Wouldn`t matter is it was Ponga or JWH . lol .
Hitting a guy in the head off the ball late and sending his head whipping into the ground should be punished severely .

Yeah but it was Hudson Young...it isn't in his game or something.

The five straight square up penalties that the sharks received whilst struggling to get out of their own end have turned this game completely.

Well that's a weird decision. Surely he's fair game there.

Warriors well on top in yardage but not really converting at this stage. You get the sense this might blow open if the Sharks concede.

I feel like if the Warriors don't get it done this year, they (like us maybe last year) have the team and squad to do it but after this year, they lose AFB and SJ will be yet another year older. Once those two go, they might be a couple of years off again while they find a halfback. And of course, the inevitable squad poaching will come and they won't be this strong again.

I'm hopeful that Webster is working behind the scenes, getting the next crop ready.

Wish we had this ref in Vegas. Very strict on ruck infringements lmao

Man that was complete NRL there.

Finucane makes the tackle, makes no attempt whatsoever to get onside and the ref was right behind him and had to move to see around him - play on.

Sharks are getting a great whistle when getting out of their own end.

Sounds about right ... I'm sure the fine will be sufficient penalty to change the ways of a repeat offending grub.

Until a Bronco does it, and then it's the Next Big Thing That Needs To Be Stamped Out Of The Game and it's 5 weeks on the sideline

This is a disgraceful refereeing performance. Sharks are just getting an eternity to lay on the play the ball

Yeah that looked painful and Hynes has the nerve to complain about a slow ruck 😂

**** my fantasy has been bent over and fucked lube-less this round. I’m nearly beyond fucked already.

So the ball came out at right angles from the play the ball - play on

Metcalf is a very exciting player but he has got to be better at straightening the attack on the left hand side shifts. Big weakness.

Active Now

• broncos4life
  • Totally Unr3al
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • RolledOates
  • Dreaglor
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Bucking Beads
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Dash
  • bb_gun
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.