NRL - Finals Week 1

Gus was saying the Melbourne doesn't get a home game next week ...

So going by that, is it correct that if we beat the Eels, we play the Storm at Lang Park?

Yep, he's straight up wrong. Melbourne get a home final next week no matter what

So going by that, is it correct that if we beat the Eels, we play the Storm at Lang Park?
No. No way that would happen. He probably means prelim.

thing is all this means is even if by some miracle we beat the eels we then play against a hurting Melbourne side that will have the refs so far up there ass its not funny.

How come we get penalised for throwing the ball forward out to end the game. Canberra does it - all good.

On the stoke of half time? That was a result of the penalty for the chicken wing not a HIA

Whoops. I just saw the red “+” card and assumed.

thing is all this means is even if by some miracle we beat the eels we then play against a hurting Melbourne side that will have the refs so far up there ass its not funny.
Tbh they looked weak tonight. Could they be burnt out.

That wrong call mean Melbourne will be handed a saloon passage to the GF now. What a shit call.

I wondered about that too.

That’s more than a home game for them anyway. They’d beat us bad enough for the club to fold

Terrible call, I feel like that is when this magical stupid bunker should actually intervene and say , hey man... sideline ref messed up there

That wrong call mean Melbourne will be handed a saloon passage to the GF now. What a shit call.

They will have to play the Roosters in Sydney to get there if they win next week.

Go....Manly?

I don't know who to cheer here but Gallen is playing so.....

Smith’s look after the siren had “can I please speak to the manager” all over it. Someone is going to lose their job.

Smith: When I said fix the game I MEANT IN OUR FAVOR!

We're officially on the hellscape train to the GF lol they certainly won't be able to say we don't deserve to be there if by some miracle we make it

Active Now

• Brocko
  • Mustafur
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Sproj
  • Culhwch
  • Battler
  • Galah
  • Harry Sack
  • TimWhatley
  • Foordy
  • Stix
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • jd87
  • KateBroncos1812
  • GCBRONCO
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.