CROSS FORUM NRL Finals Week Three Discussion

By not missing 4 tackles on the 5th.

That gave me flashbacks to the last set of the 2015 grand final.

Dude....

Family Guy Reaction GIF

Every time Cooper Cronk speaks he references Melbourne. It’s nauseating.

On paper it should be one of the best grand finals the last 10 years. Hope it lives up to it. Panthers probably slight faves.

Well at least we have both the NRWL and the Lions to bring a bit of pride to Brisbane🤷‍♂️

This matchup reminds me of that sharks storm 2016 grand final. That was the best grand final I have ever seen before last year. It was probably the highest quality one. Yes it was better than the 2015 that people rave about. Was such a high quality game.

I'm on the Penrith bandwagon. 4 in a row doing it the right way (drug accusations aside), that's some feat.

I'm on the Penrith bandwagon. 4 in a row doing it the right way (drug accusations aside), that's some feat.
Will be pretty special if they do it. You see most teams struggle to even get close to going back to a 2nd grand final in a row let alone going to 5 straight and a 4th straight win. Lost a million players over the years too

I think it's gone now though. I think Penrith shorten right up once NAS is suspended.

Will be pretty special if they do it. You see most teams struggle to even get close to going back to a 2nd grand final in a row let alone going to 5 straight and a 4th straight win. Lost a million players over the years too
Yep, gotta respect greatness.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • Astro
  • bb_gun
  • Allo
  • Hurrijo
  • FACTHUNT
  • BroncoFan94
  • Howie
  • cento
  • Kev_Guz
  • Robboi_321
  • Battler
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Santa
  • mystico
  • heartly87
  • Dee
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Yellowfella
  • BruiserMk1
... and 7 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.