NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Milford next season?

17800070_1840243416001444_5013949884583105677_n.jpg

Seriously though... what a shame and waste!

That can't be Mateo..

Then again, there is this Mateo:

tenor.gif

Can't wait for @Unbreakable to see this one. Obviously the picture is squashed making him look fatter than he is though.

Can't wait for @Unbreakable to see this one. Obviously the picture is squashed making him look fatter than he is though.

The ball in his hand adds about 25kg too.

The step he is doing also causes about 7gs so makes him look an addition 23kg bigger.

No, it's not squashed. It's easy to see that by the guy behind Mateo...

How much will Granville being out affect the Cowboys v Tigers?

How much will Granville being out affect the Cowboys v Tigers?

I don't think it would have much affect for the game on the weekend. Cowboys would feel his loss but they will still win quite comfortably IMO.

But they have a difficult draw for the next 6 weeks and play the Dragons next week. I can't see them winning those with Scott out as well.

I actually think it will effect them massively tbh, who's their backup? Plus I get the feeling Cleary has laid it all out on the table and a few of these guys will be playing for their position at the Tigs.

I actually think it will effect them massively tbh, who's their backup? Plus I get the feeling Cleary has laid it all out on the table and a few of these guys will be playing for their position at the Tigs.

Yeah that's exactly what I was thinking. Cowboys might be able to adjust to a degree, but the Tigers have just brought Cleary on board. They will want to impress him for sure. It's a tough call cause the Cowboys are still dangerous and the Tigers are still dogshit.

So Hoops is saying that the Tigers pulled their offer for Moses because the NRL have told the clubs what the salary cap is going to be which is $8.84 million.

Some clubs are going to be in trouble..

Hampton who has spent time at hooker off the bench this year.

I don't think it will be for 80 minutes, so I think he'll be fine.

Cowboys still have a lot of class in their side and to be honest, new coaches that come in after a coach has been sacked don't tend to win their first game.

NRL told the media last week the salary cap was going to be $8.3m, so they're either lying or it's still a rough estimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Morkel
  • Fozz
  • john1420
  • sooticus
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Big Del
  • Mister Wright
  • Bucking Beads
  • Lurker
  • The Strapper
  • Financeguy
  • Xzei
  • Bish
  • Tim K
  • Swordfish
  • Brocko
  • broncotville
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.