NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Hadley is an awful TV commentator. Calls the game like a radio caller would which is unnecessary as we have vision. You also can't escape that he is a largely unlikeable person who has a very thin skin and more agendas than Phil Gould.

For example, Hadley basically killed Voss's career at 9 because Voss said the statue of Ray Warren in Junee did not look like him. Was some of the most petty rubbish I have witnessed.

I don't doubt that Hadley has done a lot of good work for charity but my view is he does it to make up for all the self loathing he feels for being truly awful to some people.

I think Hadley is an awful TV commentator. Calls the game like a radio caller would which is unnecessary as we have vision. You also can't escape that he is a largely unlikeable person who has a very thin skin and more agendas than Phil Gould.
That's your opinion and I respect that but I have always been a fan. Looks like the team at Fox are fans as well.

City Country has actually been a pretty enjoyable game to watch.

Jason Taylor has joined the Roosters as assistant coach.

Live look in at James Tedesco:

giphy.gif

I've got no time for Hadley either . Blocker I don't mind, he's actually quite insightful when he has prepared well, not so much off the cuff. Hadley is simply too biased and Sydneycentric.

I've got no time for Hadley either . Blocker I don't mind, he's actually quite insightful when he has prepared well, not so much off the cuff. Hadley is simply too biased and Sydneycentric.
Hadley is constantly praising the Broncos and their organisation. The problem is that you choose not to hear it. He can also be a touch biased at times but name me a play by play commentator that isn't (in any sport). He continues to be in high demand in his chosen profession and apart from Warren Smith and Joel Caine, is the best caller in the game. The fact that he is from Sydney has no bearing on how I judge the commentary team.

Blocker is a dinosaur. He has to go.

We don't play like he did in the 80's anymore. He needs to either learn to accept that and stop ranting about it or just piss off.

All he does is causes outrage from all of the stupid fans.

So he's Gus Gould then

Hadley is constantly praising the Broncos and their organisation. The problem is that you choose not to hear it. He can also be a touch biased at times but name me a play by play commentator that isn't (in any sport). He continues to be in high demand in his chosen profession and apart from Warren Smith and Joel Caine, is the best caller in the game. The fact that he is from Sydney has no bearing on how I judge the commentary team.

Hadley is a bonafide shit dribbler...fact!

Then, Feldt has become an instant hero for us on this forum.

He has no right to utter that name.

Well to be fair, the great Minto did represent the Cows as well and is directly and singularly responsible for the rise and success.

Well to be fair, the great Minto did represent the Cows as well and is directly and singularly responsible for the rise and success.

And Kyle Feldt or whatever his stupid name is ruining my night a few years ago.

Will Hopoate will now play Sundays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Alec
  • Big Del
  • Morkel
  • mrslong
  • john1420
  • Kev_Guz
  • Fitzy
  • bazza
  • broncsgoat
  • Gaz
  • Financeguy
  • Skyblues87
  • Mister Wright
  • bb_gun
  • Fozz
  • Manifesto
... and 2 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.