Status
Not open for further replies.
BruiserMk1

BruiserMk1

NRL Player
Contributor
Sep 9, 2015
Just caught up on NRL 360 tonight.
WTF do I bother with these flogs, not one mention of the Broncos performance, just banged on about Souffs and Latrell missing from the game FMD.

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013
WTF do I bother with these flogs, not one mention of the Broncos performance, just banged on about Souffs and Latrell missing from the game FMD.

What do you expect from a bunch of NSW centered numpties like Anasta and Kent.

I mean seriously, they're into their 2nd week and I'm already missing Vonnie badly. It's gone from barely watchable to straight up unwatchable.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
The funniest part was even though they talked about how bad the roosters were, they at least gave the knights some credit and talked about the obvious improvement. I didn't want them to bang on about the broncos, but at least give some acknowledgement that we beat last year's grand finalists. Or that the score could have been worse if we hadn't botched a few.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
We should take Tariq for the year if Dragons want to subisidse him, 300k sounds good to me.

Prop rotation of Haas/Carrigan Flegler/Tariq? Sold.

Although we really don't need another prop, but one injury and he becomes super valuable.

But really, just to **** Melbourne we should.
Meh, Sims is average in the middle. I wouldn't be against getting him, but I'd be putting him on the edge. Riki needs work.
What do you expect from a bunch of NSW centered numpties like Anasta and Kent.

I mean seriously, they're into their 2nd week and I'm already missing Vonnie badly. It's gone from barely watchable to straight up unwatchable.
I like Kent, he isn't afraid to voice his opinion and doesn't start it off with "I heard on the grapevine" or try to mask his opinion to avoid the heat. He will go against the mainstream narrative if he disagrees, when most hosts won't. Anasta is an absolute spud though, I can't believe they picked him to host.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I like Kent, he isn't afraid to voice his opinion and doesn't start it off with "I heard on the grapevine" or try to mask his opinion to avoid the heat. He will go against the mainstream narrative if he disagrees, when most hosts won't. Anasta is an absolute spud though, I can't believe they picked him to host.
Agreed. As much as Kent is a bit of a **** and annoys me, at least he says what he thinks and doesn't pull his punches. He's not trying to make everyone happy, except maybe Ricky. He gives his opinion, take it or leave it.

BooKhaki

BooKhaki

NRL Player
Sep 16, 2020
Agreed. As much as Kent is a bit of a **** and annoys me, at least he says what he thinks and doesn't pull his punches. He's not trying to make everyone happy, except maybe Ricky. He gives his opinion, take it or leave it.
He definitely doesn't critique Sticky, but he is very open about being good mates with him, he doesn't try to hide that either. I'm a big Kent fan, he's the only reason I'll keep watching 360. Him dealing with Buzz last night when Buzz tried to argue Cowboys should have been given a try cuz he was 'only just offside' is a good example. I couldn't believe when Kent said offside is black/white rule, Buzz tried to defend his point by bringing up play the ball penalties, he's such a fucking moron.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Kent is a flog, what else is there to say?

He gets his point across by talking louder than whoever is on the other side of the table, Rothfield isn't as big a flog but he's more of a dribbler. Rothfield strikes me as your usual mug down the pub talking footy over a few beers, nothing wrong with that but that obviously doesn't make him an expert.

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
Surely Fox League could have found someone better than Braith for host of 360.

He speaks well, but that forced smile he puts on.. It's creepy.

The arrangement of that show doesn't make any sense to me.

You got the bloke who played the footy hosting the show and typically he is surrounded by 3 journo's who probably never played a game in the NRL.

They're basically airing what they write in the papers and then they get into it across the table when none of them have any credibility to begin with. It's a farce. At least Tallis was on tonight's episode but even then he just sat back as Kent and Rothfield did their usual handbags at 10 paces shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• bb_gun
  • Bongo
  • Painin the Haas
  • Mustafur
  • Johnny92
  • davidp
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.