NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
.............he doesnt have the natural ability the Coal Train had to carry him for so long.
Light years apart.....

Pangai is an opportunist...a flat track bulley.

Dave was the most skilful forward I've ever seen......

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Pangai is just a victim of being born in his next generation. If Dave Taylor was growing up on Instagram and rolling with "gangstas" he would be just like TPJ. Obviously, just my opinion

I'm not sure Big Dave is the gangster type.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Sucked in

D74CDB9B 9A65 458B A28F C7A0650C50E9

I bleed Maroon

I bleed Maroon

International Rep
Apr 17, 2013

The guy has plenty of talent, but he definitely comes from that Corey Norman mold of expecting an easy ride off the back of his name alone.

He should take the boat to England early and just dominate over there for the remainder of his career. That environment suits his personality a lot better.

Kaz

Kaz

State of Origin Captain
Mar 5, 2008
Seems like he is causing shit at the Dogs, just like he did here.

Seems like he doesn't train properly. Doesn't follow instructions etc.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
The Titans were reportedly considering Flanagan as an assistant to help out Holbrook. but Holbrook identified Brett White as he preferred candidate, so Flanagan was over looked.

The Titans also reportedly said Thanks but no thanks in response to Corey Parker's offer to help in a coaching role

Fernando

Fernando

NRL Captain
Jun 6, 2015
The Titans were reportedly considering Flanagan as an assistant to help out Holbrook. but Holbrook identified Brett White as he preferred candidate, so Flanagan was over looked.

The Titans also reportedly said Thanks but no thanks in response to Corey Parker's offer to help in a coaching role
Would be awkward having Flanagan as an assistant when he's better than all but a handful of current head coaches.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
I don't think the cap increase does anything except upgrade existing commitments .
So if it's a 20% increase in cap everyone gets a 20% increase in pay.
Almost positive it does not work that way

BroncsFan

BroncsFan

International Captain
Contributor
Jul 28, 2016
Even the shit clubs are saying no to him.
He'll be perfect commentator for Fox for awhile then... he'll have a bone to pick with every club so he'll be a walking quote if they ever want a "Former legend SLAMS [Insert Club]" article

Wolfie

Wolfie

International Captain
Jan 14, 2015
Slothfield getting stuck into the grubby NAS, and rightly so, but everything he has been doing the likes of JWH have been doing for years as well yet he isnt calling him out.

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
SMH are reporting that the Rabbitohs have been given a heads up by their number 1 fan, Anthony Albanese, that COVID isolation rules will be discussed at National Cabinet on Wednesday with a view to changing the requirements from 7 days, down to 5 days.

if the change is made then Damien Cook will be eligible to play against the Roosters

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Depends on whats writen into the players contract i think and would be reserved for the top players in the league
Yeah that's my point. It would be written into a handful at most of contracts, for upper tier players. But the post I replied to posited it as standard for every single player.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013

A little bit of a burp there by Wally? Haha

winslow_wong

winslow_wong

International Captain
May 27, 2013
Seems like he is causing shit at the Dogs, just like he did here.

Seems like he doesn't train properly. Doesn't follow instructions etc.
Wayne will fix him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Sproj
  • davidp
  • Kev_Guz
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • Aldo
  • kat00
  • scobie
  • MrTickyMcG
  • The True King
  • FACTHUNT
  • Wolfie
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.