NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still can't believe that stadium was even made.

The “Brisbane sack Bennett to install Seibold” and “Manly sack Hasler to install Seibold” parallel is getting scary.

Benicio Del Toro Beautiful Beyond Compare GIF

They have been allowing that for years. It's nothing new and wasn't even this administration that brought it in.

If he didn't have any suspension to worry about, he would have been one of the first picked so not sure what the issue is that he serves his suspension for games that he would have been playing in.

They have been allowing that for years. It's nothing new and wasn't even this administration that brought it in.

If he didn't have any suspension to worry about, he would have been one of the first picked so not sure what the issue is that he serves his suspension for games that he would have been playing in.
So did Fiji verify the non-selection on account of his suspension?

So did Fiji verify the non-selection on account of his suspension?

He was named in the original squad released on 7th September and removed from the updated squad released 5th October because of his suspension.

I don’t want to speak too soon because I was burned by Dearden but this Seibold at manly thing seems insane

Manly sacked Hasler

Des apparently forced their hand when he agreed to the conditions Manly put on him (obviously something Manly didn't think he would do)

If I was Bennett I would get on the phone to the Turbos ... the Dolphins have no issue trying to entice players to break contracts and these guys would be the perfect targets.

the Turbo wanted Hasler clauses in their recent contracts (request was denied) ... and apparently some in Manly's management are questioning Tommy's value to the team

Brisbane should be 100% enquiring into his interest in an assistants role until he finds a full time head coaching gig. Hell, there might be one available in Brisbane next year.

Brisbane should be 100% enquiring into his interest in an assistants role until he finds a full time head coaching gig. Hell, there might be one available in Brisbane next year.
He wont be out of a job for long.

Hook has already been under the spotlight... Des could come straight into the dragons

He wont be out of a job for long.

Hook has already been under the spotlight... Des could come straight into the dragons
Oh it's less than 1% chance of happening. Des won't take an assistant role, he'd sit out for the year and walk into the Dragons or Titans job when it becomes available.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Galah
  • Mick_Hancock
  • Behold
  • sooticus
  • Xzei
  • Cavalo
  • Johnny92
  • Sproj
  • Fatboy
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Harry Sack
  • Browny
  • Financeguy
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.