NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Was Curran given an NRL suspension for this incident? I don't remember anything official.

Doesn't appear so. Neither have Latrell or Wighton yet for their birthday arrest...I mean, antics.

Warriors​

• Te Maire Martin (Round 3, $750 fine – Dangerous Contact Tripping)
  • Marata Niukore (Round 3, $1000 fine – Dangerous Contact)
  • Marata Niukore (suspended Round 6-7 – Dangerous Contact)
  • Dylan Walker (Round 8, $2500 fine – Dangerous Contact)
  • Viliami Vailea (Round 9, $1000 fine – Careless High Tackle)
  • Marata Niukore (Round 10, $3000 fine – Careless High Tackle)
  • Jackson Ford (Round 10, $1000 fine – Dangerous Contact)
  • Mitchell Barnett (suspended Round 17 – Careless High Tackle)
  • Marata Niukore (Round 15, $3000 fine – Careless High Tackle)
  • Marata Niukore (suspended Round 18-20 – Careless High Tackle)

Doesn't appear so. Neither have Latrell or Wighton yet for their birthday arrest...I mean, antics.

Warriors​

• Te Maire Martin (Round 3, $750 fine – Dangerous Contact Tripping)
  • Marata Niukore (Round 3, $1000 fine – Dangerous Contact)
  • Marata Niukore (suspended Round 6-7 – Dangerous Contact)
  • Dylan Walker (Round 8, $2500 fine – Dangerous Contact)
  • Viliami Vailea (Round 9, $1000 fine – Careless High Tackle)
  • Marata Niukore (Round 10, $3000 fine – Careless High Tackle)
  • Jackson Ford (Round 10, $1000 fine – Dangerous Contact)
  • Mitchell Barnett (suspended Round 17 – Careless High Tackle)
  • Marata Niukore (Round 15, $3000 fine – Careless High Tackle)
  • Marata Niukore (suspended Round 18-20 – Careless High Tackle)
Consistently inconsistent.

Was Curran given an NRL suspension for this incident? I don't remember anything official.
This is a bit of a weird one. It was a 16-Year old male (I would have expected a female thanks to all the other cases in modern memory) that he punched in a night club because while exchanging contact details he found out the kid had been photographing him. What the hell was the kid doing in the nightclub? Why was Curran exchanging contacts with him? How did he figure slugging a kid was the answer? So weird.

This is a bit of a weird one. It was a 16-Year old male (I would have expected a female thanks to all the other cases in modern memory) that he punched in a night club because while exchanging contact details he found out the kid had been photographing him. What the hell was the kid doing in the nightclub? Why was Curran exchanging contacts with him? How did he figure slugging a kid was the answer? So weird.

Despite all of that actual evidence of bringing the nrl into disrepute, the panel decided to dismiss that as untrustworthy and go with their gut feel and let him off.

Despite all of that actual evidence of bringing the nrl into disrepute, the panel decided to dismiss that as untrustworthy and go with their gut feel and let him off.
Ah, yep. That makes sense. Good old NRL.

Curran is a gun, though.

But what about the Warriors conspiracy? Surely if the NRL hated them and they weren't allowed to win they'd just suspend their players for any reason they could find?

Would you still take Hunt if Bird was part of the deal?

The above also goes for one Anthony Jabbari Milford. Where is our money AJM?!

A few things to mention.

1) Fucking lol Lodge, he was fellating the Roosters when he joined.
2) Nick Politis helping Moses get re-accredited, no dodgy favours involved I'm sure.
3) Fucking lol Lodge wanting yet another club to pay him out so he can leave immediately. **** must have 4 employers paying him at once.

View attachment 22871
A few things to mention.

2) Nick Politis helping Moses get re-accredited, no dodgy favours involved I'm sure.
3) Fucking lol Lodge wanting yet another club to pay him out so he can leave immediately. **** must have 4 employers paying him at once.

There are so many red flags in there. Surely a club owner getting in bed with a player agent should be raising all sorts of red flags at NRL HQ but if this is true, of course it isn't.

The funniest part about the whole Lodge thing is that Antonio Seesbottoms probably can't wait to take him north and Lodge will get overpaid and become toxic yet again.

I gave lodge the benefit of doubt, not that I even remotely condone his actions but sweet Jesus what’s the deal with this bloke? Regardless of physical or financial….it’s fucking carnage.
If there was ever a walking red flag.

There are so many red flags in there. Surely a club owner getting in bed with a player agent should be raising all sorts of red flags at NRL HQ but if this is true, of course it isn't.

The funniest part about the whole Lodge thing is that Antonio Seesbottoms probably can't wait to take him north and Lodge will get overpaid and become toxic yet again.
Please, Lodge, ruin Manly!

Can Roosters die in a tyre fire already!

I get this year with new fancy stadium suddenly they are the best supported team in Sydney going by crowd averages, but lets be real that's only because Souths fucked themselves, if they had that as their main stadium they would dominate Sydney Crowds, considering they rival us in memberships and are walking distance to Allianz from Redfern, Also Parra have been cucked by non Sat and Sunday games at home with most being on Thursday which is fucked here, usually they are the top Sydney club because they dominate the Wests fanbase.

NRL clubs are run by smoother brains then you could even imagine.

I just want a healthy league ffs, I hate when dumb koint(I'm being creative around censorship) clubs **** themselves, it hurts the comp as a whole.

But you can't be too mad the game is definitely in it's peak years of interest as of current.

I hate V'landys with a passion because he is a dickhead who thinks he is some untouchable mobster but somehow his ideas have boosted the games reach, I don't know how I feel about this.

Can Roosters die in a tyre fire already!

I get this year with new fancy stadium suddenly they are the best supported team in Sydney going by crowd averages, but lets be real that's only because Souths fucked themselves, if they had that as their main stadium they would dominate Sydney Crowds, considering they rival us in memberships and are walking distance to Allianz from Redfern, Also Parra have been cucked by non Sat and Sunday games at home with most being on Thursday which is fucked here, usually they are the top Sydney club because they dominate the Wests fanbase.

NRL clubs are run by smoother brains then you could even imagine.

I just want a healthy league ffs, I hate when dumb koint(I'm being creative around censorship) clubs **** themselves, it hurts the comp as a whole.

But you can't be too made the game is definitely in it's peak years of interest as of current.
Censorship? Please, Mr. Carrigan, you can say the word "****" in this forum.

View attachment 22871
A few things to mention.

I gave Lodge the benefit of the doubt when he signed with us because I believe in second chances and that people’s worst moments don’t necessarily define them. With the abundance of evidence now it would be hard not to come to the conclusion that he is just a really shit bloke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

No members online now.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.