NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
His selections should at least make sense I guess.

Understand teams are going for the more 'minimalist' style with logos nowadays, to make it easier and more flexible to apply to other products... but to me it doesn't really look like an eagle.

It's just a generic bird logo to me

How many modern logos actually look better than the og's? I can't really think of any.

I don't think it's the worst but it's just so meh.

391691233 728079666012061 3761186420650726804 n

Just their egomaniac owner trying to make the club his own really, manly is run by a dickhead and will pay for it.

Dunno how true this actually is, but anyway....

While I think Perth and NZ2 are probably higher priorities, I would love to see a PNG based team. I think they would struggle for a few years as it's not like the Hunters are sweeping all before them in Q Cup, but it might prevent some of their more gifted youngsters from leaving for Aus based teams by having an actual local pathway. There's obviously the cost and logistics aspect too but I don't really care enough/have enough interest in debating the pros and cons of that.

I expect helping to sway Vlando to admit a PNG team would be a whole heap of AUS government money

Dunno how true this actually is, but anyway....

While I think Perth and NZ2 are probably higher priorities, I would love to see a PNG based team. I think they would struggle for a few years as it's not like the Hunters are sweeping all before them in Q Cup, but it might prevent some of their more gifted youngsters from leaving for Aus based teams by having an actual local pathway. There's obviously the cost and logistics aspect too but I don't really care enough/have enough interest in debating the pros and cons of that.

They may call the team PNG ... But by all reports it won't be based there. It will be a Cairns based team that plays a couple of matches in PNG ... So even if they get the next licence, you still won't see a PNG based team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • HarryAllan7
  • Broncorob
  • Xzei
  • winslow_wong
  • The True King
  • LittleDavey
  • Ghost of Vlansys
  • Totally Unr3al
  • Harry Sack
  • Robboi_321
  • Wild Horse
  • Battler
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.