NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking offers off halfbacks ?
WTF ??

Taking orders off halfbacks, but yeah. I think this is going to confirm his status as unemployable by any team sport. Remember the rumours about the "rogue" players in our team were not due to ability or necessarily poor training, but about not sticking to the game plan. This pretty much confirm it, that he things he's too good or too smart to have to listen to the halfback, who would be the one trying to steer the ship, and has a reason to tell the players what to do. What a flog.

Yeah when I read that all I thought was "Tigers gonna keep doing Tiger things"
you would think they would have the sense to have a chat with townsend considering the cows havent made an offer for next year afaik really what they need an older head that will kick to corners and let api play his natural game.

Taking offers off halfbacks ?
WTF ??

Mad The Internet GIF by MOODMAN

Taking orders off halfbacks, but yeah. I think this is going to confirm his status as unemployable by any team sport. Remember the rumours about the "rogue" players in our team were not due to ability or necessarily poor training, but about not sticking to the game plan. This pretty much confirm it, that he things he's too good or too smart to have to listen to the halfback, who would be the one trying to steer the ship, and has a reason to tell the players what to do. What a flog.
...and as for the coach, how dare he tell me what to do.

This guy is a first rate fuckwit.

i guess the tits and Keebra Park no longer affiliated they done a deal for 3 years with souths instead

i guess the tits and Keebra Park no longer affiliated they done a deal for 3 years with souths instead

Titans just can't do it, Keebra wanted to be exclusive. The Titans have 32 schools and PBC and Marsden who are the biggest two with Keebra.

Souths can give Keebra exclusive rights because they only want one Queensland school.

Titans just can't do it, Keebra wanted to be exclusive. The Titans have 32 schools and PBC and Marsden who are the biggest two with Keebra.

Souths can give Keebra exclusive rights because they only want one Queensland school.
plus side i think is they are working with Ipswich if i read the article correct

plus side i think is they are working with Ipswich if i read the article correct

You need two feeders, Bears went to Broncos and Ipswich was the only option left for the Titans.

Souths taking keebra kids is gross

Do the Broncos have any affiliations in NSW or Melbourne or whatever?

The Gold Coast only just affiliated with Keebra relatively recently, at least within the last five years. It'd be interesting to know if they got any value out of the arrangement. As far as I know, both Kini and Weaver came through PBC and I'm pretty sure Fotuaika signed when Keebra were affiliated with somebody else, so it's difficult to categorise it as a loss.

I'm not entirely sure what's in it for clubs. I'd imagine if they're not from the local area it's a good place to send NZ or country players so they get their Rugby League education. Otherwise if you're signing players from the area, it shouldn't be that much of a concern.

Anthony Mundine called out over false claims regarding NRL retirement​

Former NRL and boxing star Anthony Mundine has been called out on social media over a bizarre and inaccurate claim about his career.

Idiot said the selectors were racists .
Including one Arthur Beetson .

Best player in the game ? Couldn`t make the NSW 13 ? And the guy who got picked in front of him is indigenous . Laurie Daley .
You were good Choc , but not that good .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Fozz
  • Old Mate
  • Wolfie
  • Fatboy
  • Battler
  • Justwin
  • Rambstien
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • Xarr
  • Fitzy
  • Xzei
  • porouian
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • BroncosMan
... and 3 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.