NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a bigger dickhead on tellie than Ben Elias?
Seriously the guy is deranged and a massive dribbler with the IQ of a cumquat

That's a slur on the good name of the cumquat, I'll have you know.

What happened ?

He just doesn't seem to articulate a point clearly and what he is trying to say is rarely relevant.
He tries too hard to score points rather than discuss the topics at hand.

He's a halfwit.

1a8e26696b319943dcd64a6ccbfdea24

Yeah close but Benny takes it

Cronk has agreed to be the Storm's halves coach next season if he retires.

Why the **** weren't we banging on his door about that?

Probably more of a favour to Bellyache than him actually looking for work options post-career I'd imagine..

So...he's going to be still in Melbourne?

So...he's going to be still in Melbourne?

Living in Sydney, I believe. Just flying back to Melbourne whenever to coach the halves.

Just when the real Dragons have arrived and start stinking it up the lopsided draw comes back into play. 4 of their next 6 games are against the Knights and Titans as well as a bye.
There is a chance they will drop some points against the Titans or Knights but as I've said all year their draw was a gift inside run to a top 4 spot which they will struggle to convert.

In other Saints news the club has told 5 full time medical staff they won't be needed next year following Josh Dugans departure to Cronulla.

Just when the real Dragons have arrived and start stinking it up the lopsided draw comes back into play. 4 of their next 6 games are against the Knights and Titans as well as a bye.
There is a chance they will drop some points against the Titans or Knights but as I've said all year their draw was a gift inside run to a top 4 spot which they will struggle to convert.

In other Saints news the club has told 5 full time medical staff they won't be needed next year following Josh Dugans departure to Cronulla.

It's the NRL, mate. If it's a legitimate competition you're chasing...take up knitting....

It's the NRL, mate. If it's a legitimate competition you're chasing...take up knitting....

Some Of those knitting competitions have been among the most intense evenings I've ever experienced, what with the interlocking, overlooking, extreme silence and the occasional loud expulsions of gas.

Some Of those knitting competitions have been among the most intense evenings I've ever experienced, what with the interlocking, overlooking, extreme silence and the occasional loud expulsions of gas.

Yes but how are their match officials... does it really depend like in the great game of Rugby League...?

Yes but how are their match officials... does it really depend like in the great game of Rugby League...?

As soon as one competitor falls behind, the other competitor suddenly starts getting an extra person helping. It's dodgy as and people have been complaining about it for over a decade but the lead official, Phony Focacia keeps saying there is no reason to not trust the process.

As soon as one competitor falls behind, the other competitor suddenly starts getting an extra person helping. It's dodgy as and people have been complaining about it for over a decade but the lead official, Phony Focacia keeps saying there is no reason to not trust the process.

So what you're saying is...the integrity of the game has never been stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • lynx000
  • Mister Wright
  • broncos4life
  • Jazza
  • sooticus
  • Johnny92
  • theshed
  • MrTickyMcG
  • heartly87
  • Harry Sack
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.