NRL General Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So glad he’s not our problem anymore, just wish he never payed for us. How could Bennett not see how bad it was all going to go?
waving clint eastwood GIF

100%. It’s stupid at any time but especially dumb when you are going so bad. “Get behind the club! Hope to see you all at our next home game you filthy maggots!”
He was probably talking about some of his teammates at the time.

Te Whare is apparently 122kg according to Queenslander!

Val is going to get to do a lot of aerobic fitness work the next few weeks .
Whether he likes it or not .

I can see coaching teams coming up with ways of tiring him out and exploiting him . He looked buggered a cpl of times last week .

What he's saying isn't necessarily wrong, it's just he said the quiet part loudly. They pay your wages, Jack.

This.

Actually in one of Bennett's books he said something similar, although far more diplomatically.

Bennett said something along the lines of "if you start listening to the fans, it won't be long before you'll be joining them in the stands. "

Not sure if this has been posted yet or not?

IMG 1798

'We have a duty of care to the players! The fans don't like it but it doesn't matter, look we need (insert crackdown) because we just need to be safer, protect the players from themselves! We must eliminate the violence!'

'We have a duty of care to the players! The fans don't like it but it doesn't matter, look we need (insert crackdown) because we just need to be safer, protect the players from themselves! We must eliminate the violence!'
5E026E40 1B7D 4249 BE4A B006E8578107

Not surprised.
Kents a fuckwit.

Not saying he is guilty/not guilty, just that the bloke is a fuckwit.

If he is guilty, i hope thats the last i ever have to see or hear from him.

I don't see how Seibold survives the season as head coach with the way Manly is heading. Flanagan taking over as HC is inevitable.

I don't see how Seibold survives the season as head coach with the way Manly is heading. Flanagan taking over as HC is inevitable.

It would be extremely rare for a coach to be fired in their first season ... even rarer when that coach didn't have the full pre-season... and rarer still when the teams owner is a fan of his.

I'm tipping he'll be coach until at least half way through next season

Not surprised.
Kents a fuckwit.

Not saying he is guilty/not guilty, just that the bloke is a fuckwit.

If he is guilty, i hope thats the last i ever have to see or hear from him.
I bet Anthony Maroon has wood as well.

So that’s what happens when you don’t back down while he attempts to talk over you. Not one bit surprised. Put him in mainstream.

So that’s what happens when you don’t back down while he attempts to talk over you. Not one bit surprised. Put him in mainstream.
Yep, was clear from watching him that he is a control freak. Probably blurred the lines between his job and home life by getting so worked up for a living.

Waiting for him to re-emerge on Sky News in a few months like Moleface did after her radio incident

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Dash
  • davidp
  • Robboi_321
  • IceWorks
  • Old Mate
  • Spoon
  • Turks85
  • Fatboy
  • Xzei
  • Manofoneway
  • TimWhatley
  • Viti
  • Cavalo
  • Lozza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.