CROSS FORUM NRL Grand Final Discussion

And I'm loving it. Number four will have the * next to it. Storm fans will have to seethe over a ref fuckup against them. Panthers fans would feel guilty, but they don't understand that word outside of the courtroom.

* Bunker done goofed
Have you met penriff fans? Haha

Genuine question, who do they replace JFH and Luai with?
Talagi will probably carve up in that side if they go with him at 6. Or they could give it to Schneider but I'm guessing they go Talagi.

Their FRF stocks are good, and they've grabbed Papali'i for forward stocks.

They'll be big losses though for sure.

Penrith Panthers, first they take your legs. Then they take your soul.

Would have been interesting to see how the game played out if the Storm weren't robbed of the second half try.
Yes and I didn’t see replay of Martin’s try but looked like he knocked the storm grub out of the play. Yeo Martin and smith rolled right through them all night

What astonishes me about the No Try call is how readily the Nine commentators glossed over it. Not a peep after Atkins sent down his decision
It’s the usual way in any game involving the riff storm and chooks. They were sucking hard on the riff from the start.
At least we didn’t have to listen to Gus

All hate aside. That’s pretty fucking impressive.

You could almost start calling Cleary the best player of all time - at least the best halfback. Insane. Ran 200m
If I wanted to win a GF i'd pick him over any other half I've seen. The only other player that takes the right option as often is/was Cam Smith.

Klown getting booed when he should've been in the running for the Clive Churchill
Wonder what happened to Gee from last year. Was never in contention don’t even think he did a finals game I could be wrong.
His performance last year was one of the best as far as a ref goes

Headlines all week about Hughes being the best running half in the game so Cleary drops a 200m running game casually while injured..

If I wanted to win a GF i'd pick him over any other half I've seen. The only other player that takes the right option as often is/was Cam Smith.
Yea Cam is the only player who can honestly hold Cleary out of the number one spot but it’s purely based on longevity at this point. At some stage though, this level of success outweighs longevity - though Cleary may even out do Cam on longevity

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • Sproj
  • Financeguy
  • Bongo
  • bb_gun
  • pennywisealfie
  • Morkel
  • Dexter
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • BroncosAlways
  • Jason Simmons
  • mrslong
  • Dash
  • Robboi_321
... and 12 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.