CROSS FORUM NRL Grand Final Discussion

tropic thunder GIF

Nein must be absolutely loving this

Horrible GF, horrible season, horrible administration.....Tell me one area of the game that is in a good place right now.

Yes it's jaded, and for good reason. I'm happy to be convinced.
Vlandys destroyed this great game
He’s a fucking grub.
Thinks he can outdo the afl also wanted the Melbourne cup day changed. A maggot of the highest order.
This shit will roll on while he is in charge.
Storm never looked likely tonight especially after that dodgy no try decision.
It’s getting harder every year to watch as MOST games there is some diabolical decision that turns a game.
**** Penrith **** the storm **** the chooks and **** the nrl.

Let’s go BRONCOS 🐎🐎🐎

Honestly. We got the closest to beating this Freak of an NRL side. The Storm just proved that you can't out penrith penrith. My concern is that madge McGuire is going to try and replicate this but our guys don't have the discipline. Kevies high obtain, high risk high reward football might be the only way to knock these guys off the perch.
Yep maybe, but nobody mentions it but all our long range tries were scored down Cleary's edge who had been hip dropped by Haas. Otherwise he's a brilliant defensive half...

That is a fucking disgrace

And I'm loving it. Number four will have the * next to it. Storm fans will have to seethe over a ref fuckup against them. Panthers fans would feel guilty, but they don't understand that word outside of the courtroom.

* Bunker done goofed

Why do they let all these randoms on the field already.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • BruiserMk1
  • Battler
  • BroncosFan_Corey
  • Sproj
  • Hurrijo
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Aldo
  • bb_gun
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Bongo
  • The Boss
  • Cavalo
  • Dreaglor
  • MrTickyMcG
  • bert_lifts
  • broncos4life
  • Fitzy
  • pennywisealfie
  • Morkel
... and 13 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.