CROSS FORUM NRL Grand Final Discussion

Riff are absolutely abusing the unders ball. Draining Melbourne's pack over and over

Penrith have had it all their way and the storm are keeping them at bay

57% possession for the half... that will surely be telling later in the second half... waiting to see if Klown evens up that possession stat though

That’s probably the ball game. The Storm used a lot of fuel in the half. Penrith have had the game in their terms. Looks like 4 in a row and another year of wankers with no teeth bragging

You just can't let Riff have that much ball.

The only thing that may save Melb late game is that their pack isn't actually massive so maybe they won't get run through with late game fatigue.

They need some ball though. Munny and Hughes look good in behind the ruck on quick PTB's.

What a machine lol, they'll proably do this again next year despite the losses. It's up to the other sides to improve their systems, because this is lightyears ahead of most.

What a machine lol, they'll proably do this again next year despite the losses. It's up to the other sides to improve their systems, because this is lightyears ahead of most.
I hate the prick, but I do think Luai is going to be a massive massive loss.

He is an incredible player.

That’s probably the ball game. The Storm used a lot of fuel in the half. Penrith have had the game in their terms. Looks like 4 in a row and another year of wankers with no teeth bragging
Not sure it's ball game just yet... Hughes had a sneaky dig late in that second half and almost got through. There's also the Klown factor and manufacturing this result to stay close.

Storm are also elite scrambling defence... they will force you to make that extra pass, score on the next tackle, give up a six again on last to save a try, etc.

I think panthers will keep going at Harry... just have to try and put fatigue into him, but his fitness is insane this year... he literally doesn't stop.

25 tackles for Harry is probably lower than I would've thought for the first half... they need to have Harry putting up record number tackles if he's going to stay out there for the full 80.

Almost identical to what happened to us last year
The possession stat yes, but the completion stat not even close... ours was completely self inflicted through soft errors... we had like 60% completion last year... storm are 85% completion rate, they won't beat themselves.

Concerning for Melbourne. They're giving it their all but Penrith are slowly running over them. Could break wide open in the 2nd.

They think they’ve got it in the bag now.
Luai and Martin mouthing off at storm players after the try. Smug arrogant *****.
Paps 2 mistakes have cost storm dearly. Riff look threatening every set.
The 2 grubs I mentioned have probably been best out there imo

Active Now

• Bronx48
  • Manofoneway
  • bb_gun
  • Broncs1459
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Dash
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Dexter
  • Sproj
  • Broncosgirl
  • Waynesaurus
  • theshed
  • Redfern_1980
  • whykickamoocow
  • kman
  • cento
  • Foordy
  • levikaden
  • Behold
  • Xarr
... and 24 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.