NRL Injury Discussion - 2017

If there is a reliable source saying he is out for the NRL season, it's good enough.

Oh wait... it's Morkel and he needs to stay behind me. No, can't swap him! :shhhhhhhhhhhhosh:
6 - 8 weeks. Sonofabitch.

Adam Reynolds injured again surprise surprise.

Angus Crichton is playing with a stress fracture in his foot.

Nice of the Rabbitohs medical staff to let him continue playing when it could become much worse. I'm sure no one will ever "accidentally" target the injury when making a tackle.

Nice of the Rabbitohs medical staff to let him continue playing when it could become much worse. I'm sure no one will ever "accidentally" target the injury when making a tackle.

Aren't Souths playing the Sharks this week? Dr. Gallen and his sidekick Graham will be giving it a close inspection.

clearly they didn't learn from their Inglis debacle

Cameron Smith broken tit .
Pec muscle strain .

Bill will need at least a week off after the Soliola incident .

Got to give Maloney some credit here, I remember seeing him shake his hand after being tackled and it looked to me like the sort of action you'd do if you thought you'd dislocated a finger. Can't remember when it was, but it was not the dying minutes, maybe 10 or 20 mins to go. As far as I remember the bugger played on, so he may be a grubby cheap-shot merchant but he's no fanta pants.

Ruptured ACL for Gutherson, gone for the season.

Any news on Smith?

Just a minor pec tear.

2-3 weeks. He has been named to play this week but they are extremely doubtful he will.

If he had stayed on, it would have been his season over.

Slater severe memory loss. Can't remember Origin 3 or hurting his ankle.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Mr Fourex
  • Johnny92
  • phoenix
  • Sproj
  • Santa
  • The Don
  • Brocko
  • BroncoFan94
  • davidp
  • Xzei
  • Broncorob
  • bert_lifts
  • MrMoore
  • Manlyman
  • Manofoneway
  • thenry
  • Broncosgirl
  • Battler
  • Hoof Hearted
... and 9 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.