NRL Injury Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's definitely an intentional twist

Actually leg twists have been punished before haven’t they? Almost certain they are against the rules.
Well yeah that’s the other part that I’m confused about? He’s definitely doing the crocodile roll below the knee, I thought they were coming down hard on that.

radley really is a piece of shit, he has form, zero regard for other players with what comes across as intent to hurt.

But its just the way he ploys, it isn't fair, leave Roidley aloine!

Hating him just because he got kicked in the face is a bit harsh, no?
You could be half sarcastic it is hard to tell, but it's the way the NRL panders to him that irks me. He's grubby enough as it is but it makes it worse having to listen to the commentators stick up for him in the stupidest circumstances along with the NRL protecting him. I thought this incident was probably an accident in fairness, but kneeing Walsh the other week, nope (and I expressed my thoughts back then too so I'm not just salty the Rabbitohs flogged us, we sucked). Plenty of other ones I can't be bothered thinking of currently. He made a few blatant high tackles on the weekend... none called. He also gets tackled on the weekend and has a tantrum and gets our player on report for an incident that he didn't even get charged for in the end. The whole 'untouchable' vibe probably isn't his fault, it's the referees calls, but overall, when added to his arrogance etc. it's painful to watch really.

Look the rules and calls suck half the time as it is without referees also playing 'favourites' with players.

To be honest it will be refreshing to see Campbell in the side again anyway. Adds something different.

You could be half sarcastic it is hard to tell, but it's the way the NRL panders to him that irks me. He's grubby enough as it is but it makes it worse having to listen to the commentators stick up for him in the stupidest circumstances along with the NRL protecting him. I thought this incident was probably an accident in fairness, but kneeing Walsh the other week, nope (and I expressed my thoughts back then too so I'm not just salty the Rabbitohs flogged us, we sucked). Plenty of other ones I can't be bothered thinking of currently. He made a few blatant high tackles on the weekend... none called. He also gets tackled on the weekend and has a tantrum and gets our player on report for an incident that he didn't even get charged for in the end. The whole 'untouchable' vibe probably isn't his fault, it's the referees calls, but overall, when added to his arrogance etc. it's painful to watch really.

Look the rules and calls suck half the time as it is without referees also playing 'favourites' with players.

To be honest it will be refreshing to see Campbell in the side again anyway. Adds something different.
Read Alec's post again fella.

Agree with your post 100%

No fan of Radley’s but I don’t think there’s too much malice in that tackle. Slid down his leg and rolled slightly in way that brings him down but doesn’t look to unnecessarily attempt to cause harm. Unfortunate incident imo

This isn’t NRL but damn.

Knights hooker Jayden Brailey could be out for a big part of the season. he picked up a suspected Achilles injury at training on saturday

Knights hooker Jayden Brailey could be out for a big part of the season. he picked up a suspected Achilles injury at training on saturday
They were looking down the barrel of a poor year before this. This could be disaster levels.

They were looking down the barrel of a poor year before this. This could be disaster levels.
Especially if Ponga talks and rumours start to hit the airwaves.

I noticed a post elsewhere that had O'Brien as safe... I'd say he's under some pretty big pressure... probably more than Kevvie

Especially if Ponga talks and rumours start to hit the airwaves.

I noticed a post elsewhere that had O'Brien as safe... I'd say he's under some pretty big pressure... probably more than Kevvie

Seibold has left his coaching team, he'll be fine.

No Pearce, no Watson, Braily out long term. Ooft

That's disastrous for the Knights. If Ponga walks away too, that puts them as a strong smokey for the bottom 4.

Yeah the knight's are a funny one. They spent those years at absolute rock bottom the laughing stock of the nrl. Since then they've built a decent team, got some big names signings and hovered around the top 8. Yet fans seem more then content?

If im a knight's fan im fuming at the position they're in, they should be contending for a premiership given they had the chance to start from scratch. Yet they and most analyst's seem content with them been medicore.

You can guarantee if Brisbane signed a marquee ponga like player around a pretty handy squad and weren't threatening for a premiership it would be classes as a mass failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unread

Active Now

• Porthoz
  • Galah
  • Battler
  • MrRobot
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Johnny92
  • Morkel
  • I bleed Maroon
  • NSW stables
  • Broncosgirl
  • Skyblues87
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.