NRL Judiciary Discussion

They were laughing at the NRL on NRL360 last night.

so apparently JWH will be permitted to serve his suspension in NZ's warm up match against Leeds, then the round 1 and 2 games against Lebanon and Jamaica.

in addition Rothfield says that JWH broke his wrist in the game against the Rabbitohs and had to be needled at half time ... although the Roosters won't confirm this, so Madge picks him for the world cup, thus getting rid of JWH's suspension before round 1 next year

so apparently JWH will be permitted to serve his suspension in NZ's warm up match against Leeds, then the round 1 and 2 games against Lebanon and Jamaica.

in addition Rothfield says that JWH broke his wrist in the game against the Rabbitohs and had to be needled at half time ... although the Roosters won't confirm this, so Madge picks him for the world cup, thus getting rid of JWH's suspension before round 1 next year

The injury is being reported atm so unless Madge is a peanut, he'll know about it I imagine.

How the hell can a warm up match against Leeds count though? That's some horseshit right there. You just know they're laying the ground work for May being able to have the panthers trials counted towards his suspensions.

The injury is being reported atm so unless Madge is a peanut, he'll know about it I imagine.

How the hell can a warm up match against Leeds count though? That's some horseshit right there. You just know they're laying the ground work for May being able to have the panthers trials counted towards his suspensions.

Has anyone tried to name a player for NSW/QCup if that game preceded a specific NRL game to serve a ban to allow them to then get picked for NRL on the same weekend?

I wouldn’t be surprised, either if it’s already happened or will be allowed to in the future at this rate

Has anyone tried to name a player for NSW/QCup if that game preceded a specific NRL game to serve a ban to allow them to then get picked for NRL on the same weekend?

I wouldn’t be surprised, either if it’s already happened or will be allowed to in the future at this rate

No it can't be done.

Players can use international matches, pre-season games such as All Stars or World Club Challenge, or just regular NRL games, but they can't use trials or ISC/NSW cup matches.

It's been that way for a long time.

No it can't be done.

Players can use international matches, pre-season games such as All Stars or World Club Challenge, or just regular NRL games, but they can't use trials or ISC/NSW cup matches.

It's been that way for a long time.

For now. Like I said with the way it’s going with deferring suspensions on the premise of having the best players playing ‘for the fans’, I won’t be shocked when they start allowing suspensions to be served for trials or reserve grade shenanigans

I can’t believe PVL is so stupid that he couldn’t see any of this coming.

Wait. Is this legit?

Piakura did it last season, he got two weeks and served two games one for Brisbane-last round and one for Norths-last round. Then played ISC finals.

Unread

Active Now

• BroncsNBundy
  • Lurker
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.