LIVE NRL Nines 2020

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
Messy game this one
Post automatically merged:

You don't get many gift opportunities like that.

Last edited:

I bleed Maroon

State of Origin Captain
Something has got to give with the Warriors. The health of League in NZ is too important to be resting all our hopes on this tin pot organization who couldn't win a pissing contest with a stomach full of beer.

Wolfie

State of Origin Captain
Very interested to see how the Eels go. They've brought a strong team.
I dont think there are many sides actually taking the tournament that seriously tbh. I think we are, and the eels certainly are, but i also know a couple of players who are involved elsewhere and they have pretty much been advised to to push themselves too hard and just use it as a glorified training run. Teams dont want injuries.

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
I dont think there are many sides actually taking the tournament that seriously tbh. I think we are, and the eels certainly are, but i also know a couple of players who are involved elsewhere and they have pretty much been advised to to push themselves too hard and just use it as a glorified training run. Teams dont want injuries.
It kind of seems crazy since the winner gets $1m... you'd think a few of the poor teams might take it seriously to boost the bank balance. They keep telling us all the Sydney teams are broke

GCBRONCO

International Rep
Gold Coast
It kind of seems crazy since the winner gets $1m... you'd think a few of the poor teams might take it seriously to boost the bank balance. They keep telling us all the Sydney teams are broke
I thought it was less and it was like $1m if you win the premiership as well?

Is it NSW Country vs Canterbury Bulldogs?

Last edited:

Foordy

International Captain
Staff
looking at some of these sides ... have the NRL changed the rules regarding who clubs had to sent to the tournament ...

because when they started i, they were required to send a decent portion of their best players

BroncsFan

NRL Captain
I thought it was less and it was like $1m if you win the premiership as well?

Is it NSW Country vs Canterbury Bulldogs?
Thought I heard before that it was a million and if you also win the premiership they'll give you a bonus million

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.