NRL Nines 2020

No wonder the only way they can win premierships is opening the checkbook, their juniors are awful.

Messy game this one
[automerge]1581670881[/automerge]
You don't get many gift opportunities like that.

Last edited:
I know it's only the Nines but that crowd is embarrassing.

Warriors vs Rorters in this nines comp, what a winner that would be.

Something has got to give with the Warriors. The health of League in NZ is too important to be resting all our hopes on this tin pot organization who couldn't win a pissing contest with a stomach full of beer.

Very interested to see how the Eels go. They've brought a strong team.

Very interested to see how the Eels go. They've brought a strong team.

I dont think there are many sides actually taking the tournament that seriously tbh. I think we are, and the eels certainly are, but i also know a couple of players who are involved elsewhere and they have pretty much been advised to to push themselves too hard and just use it as a glorified training run. Teams dont want injuries.

I see ‘king gutho’ is still a thing. Groan.

There are dead set 7 people in the grand stand :nailbiter:

I dont think there are many sides actually taking the tournament that seriously tbh. I think we are, and the eels certainly are, but i also know a couple of players who are involved elsewhere and they have pretty much been advised to to push themselves too hard and just use it as a glorified training run. Teams dont want injuries.
It kind of seems crazy since the winner gets $1m... you'd think a few of the poor teams might take it seriously to boost the bank balance. They keep telling us all the Sydney teams are broke

Active Now

• Battler
  • Galah
  • ivanhungryjak
  • Mr Fourex
  • Foordy
  • Aldo
  • Fozz
  • Harry Sack
  • Nerd
  • I bleed Maroon
  • sooticus
  • Rambstien
  • Organix
  • bazza
  • cento
  • Brocko
  • Financeguy
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • Browny
  • Tim K
... and 30 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.