LIVE NRL Nines 2020

Stu_9

NRL Player
Pretty disappointing. We may be in for a long season if Isaako is a lock at FB. Hope bird carves up tomorrow night. Isaako far too shaky.
croft looked alright. Dearden the standout half

Last edited:
Reactions: LGH

Waynesaurus

NRL Player
Springfield
Not at all directed at your comment, but it always surprises me when people have a problem with uneven penalty counts, but then hate the evening up penalties too. Does my head in.
I think the point was more that there have been almost no penalties given at all so far in any of the games yet some how we attracted 5 in just our game.

porouian

QCup Player
Yeah. Imagine how hard it’s going to be for some of these blokes to have a clue with 13 defenders in front of them. Did you see anything new or different? An extra step maybe?
I dunno mate, I think the format and the conditions are too different here to really accurately judge anything. If we don't show any improvement in our trials or in the early stages of the season then I'll start to worry. Another game tomorrow to hopefully show us something anyway.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

QCup Player
We need some speed. Have to be one of the slowest backlines in the comp.
I think their speed is fine, they just don't read the play well. Dearden wasn't that much slower than that NQ speedster, and I doubt he's our fastest back. It's just that everyone else took far too long to realise what was happening and start sprinting.

Cult3

State of Origin Captain
I dunno mate, I think the format and the conditions are too different here to really accurately judge anything. If we don't show any improvement in our trials or in the early stages of the season then I'll start to worry. Another game tomorrow to hopefully show us something.
It’s not a great barometer but I would have liked to see something different from the two players I named and a game plan. I guess that’s what happens when you let Ben Cross coach a team though

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create free account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Login or Register

Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now

Twitter