NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Re: Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Jennings would probably play in the centres or would be on the wing. I can't see any reason why they can't drop Idris to the bench and make him play in the forwards. Jennings also has speed to burn and would really add something on the wing.

I also recently made a video suggesting Idris would be better of in the forwards: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTHOtMXeZcg

Bellamy to dragons

Source or are you just now picking up on the rumours that have been around for like a month?

I think we all know the answer to this.

So where do you lot reckon Jennings will end up?

He's been linked with the Chooks, Titans & even Cronulla! Will these clubs show him the money? Or will he stick around Penrith on his estimated $600K?

I have a feeling that he is going to join the Titans. Cronulla have dropped him off the radar and the Roosters are not sweeting on him. The Gold Coast seem to be the only club that is desperate to sign him. The extension of Greg Bird's contract might entice him. He needs a new club and a fresh start. I'm thinking about making a video about this about whether he would make a good buy for whoever signs him.

I say Titans or Penrith.

I'm entirely surprised that we haven't come into the calculations yet, must be the first player we haven't been linked to in a long time.

I'm entirely surprised that we haven't come into the calculations yet, must be the first player we haven't been linked to in a long time.

Yeah I'm guessing even the halfwit reporters realise that would be too unrealistic

RE: Player Movements and Rumours 2013

The Mole is reporting Jennings has signed with the Rorters.

Did I say rorters? I meant Roosters. Sydney Rorters.

Confirmed.

Roosters could very well be a Top 8 side.

Had them as dark horses, too. Keen to see how they go.

Eastern suburbs sydney city roters jennings in the centres with sonny money bill williams

Not a bad signing but he is still overpaid by 150 grand I would offer him 350,000 at the most. He is talented but lazy with an attitude problem. Roosters could knock on a top 8 spot this year I hope.

Good money bet the Roosters fall to pieces once the egos get in the way

Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Titans are apparently signing another star player

How awesome would it be if Jennings and Williams suffer long term injuries? LOLOLOLOL

Unread

Active Now

• Broncosarethebest
  • Gaz
  • Redfern_1980
  • Stix
  • Evander
  • Xzei
  • mieko
  • The True King
  • Browny
  • davidp
  • Confidor
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.