NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Kimlo

Kimlo

International Captain
Senior Staff
Apr 26, 2008
Re: Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Oh ffs, if you double click like by accident it dislikes too and there's no un-dislike, lol.

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
RE: Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Sure you did, son. I got my eye on you!

Fozz

Fozz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Mar 4, 2008
FryNarrowedEyes.jpg

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Belated: Corey Payne has retired.

Suppose that frees up cash for Izzy Folau, Jonathan Thurston & whoever else they can get their mits on.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Luke O'Donnell --> Roosters

Don't know about this one, I suppose the Chooks could use an experience head, one to set an example as opposed to lying and being about the $$$. Still, LOD looked past it 3 years ago and word from the ESL fans is that he was even worse over there. I'm sure he isn't on much but it appears the Chooks had to release Takairangi & Cherrington (uncomfirmed) for him.

Mat Scott also re-signs with the Cowboys until 2016.

Good move and I'm happy Scott is sticking with the club that showed so much faith in him when he kept suffering injuries in 07-08. If they can keep JT, then life will be sweet. (unless he wants Prince's spot at the Broncos, only exception!).

Last edited:
V

Viti

NRL Player
Feb 2, 2011
Luke O'Donnell --> Roosters

Don't know about this one, I suppose the Chooks could use an experience head, one to set an example as opposed to lying and being about the $$$. Still, LOD looked past it 3 years ago and word from the ESL fans is that he was even worse over there. I'm sure he isn't on much but it appears the Chooks had to release Takairangi & Cherrington (uncomfirmed) for him.

Seems like a really stupid signing to me, the guy is nothing but a grub. It looks like they're just trying to build a team of the biggest wankers in the NRL.

Last edited:
Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Seems like a really stupid signing to me, the guy is nothing but a grub. It looks like they're just trying to build a team of the biggest wankers in the NRL.

THey really didn't need to sign him to achieve that anyway.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
According to NRL Guru on Facebook:

Ben Te'o has been dropped from South Sydney's trial squad due to disciplinary issues. He will play for the North Sydney Bears later tonight.

Wondering what the issues are...?

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008

Ben Te'o has been dropped from South Sydney's trial squad due to disciplinary issues. He will play for the North Sydney Bears later tonight.

He refused to say "I love you, mate".

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

The same issues he had that made the broncos withdraw their offer to him. I tried to tell people this at the time that he wasn't the kind of guy we wanted at our club, but the 'oh know we are lost without teo' movement was in full swing

M

Manifesto

QCup Player
Jun 5, 2012
There are rumours that he and his brother got into an altercation with one of the guys who broke into their house last year. It was all the talk on the NRL facebook group im in about 1.5-2 wks ago, but nothing since. Not really sure what to beleive because this guy seems like a real dh and obviously has a vendetta against the teo's, and I'd like to think Ben is intelligent enough and has enough common sense to not do something stupid.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012
There are rumours that he and his brother got into an altercation with one of the guys who broke into their house last year. It was all the talk on the NRL facebook group im in about 1.5-2 wks ago, but nothing since. Not really sure what to beleive because this guy seems like a real dh and obviously has a vendetta against the teo's, and I'd like to think Ben is intelligent enough and has enough common sense to not do something stupid.

"They" say he wasn't physically involved but was at the scene. Apparently was dropped for the trial officially, because he broke curfew.

J

Je$ter

NRL Player
Mar 4, 2008

The Mole alluded to this on Twitter. Said a rep player and big off-season signing got droped from a trial game.

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Looks like Josh Papalii could be off to the Eels on a big money deal. Would be an excellent signing because he is a real talent.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Agreed, he's exactly the type of player they need to target.

Believe the word is he signed a letter of intent but the Raiders have the right to offer him a counter-offer.

Knowing him he'll go backwards and forwards on it for months.

Unread

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.