NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2013

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Silver Lining: Papalii is Milford's best mate in Canberra and basically persuaded him to stay. With Josh moving on, perhaps Anthony might come up here?

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Silver Lining: Papalii is Milford's best mate in Canberra and basically persuaded him to stay. With Josh moving on, perhaps Anthony might come up here?

We can only hope. Broncos crying out for a star IMO

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011

Haha I was thinking the EXACT same thing. Milford must be feeling pretty pissed. Basically made the decision to come home, then his mate convinces him to go back to Canberra behind a que of halves and then says see ya!

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Alternatively Milford could go to the Eels.

Alec

Alec

International Rep
Mar 4, 2008
Either one of Milford, Widdop, Johnson or Thurston would be fantastic for next year.

Mr Fourex

Mr Fourex

State of Origin Captain
Contributor
Apr 9, 2012

I suggest someone obtain Milford's address and start sending him pictures of sunny Brisbane and all it has to offer. Maybe slip in some Broncos propaganda as well.....

We could slowly wear him down and kick start that home sickness thing he was feeling.

Could be a bronc by 2015?

Maybe sooner if he could get out of his final year on compassionate grounds.........

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
I propose a fair trade, nay, I propse we rip ourselves off.

A NSW Origin Halfback, Peter Wallace for Anthony Milford. Any objections? Nay? Alright that's settled.

GCBRONCO

GCBRONCO

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Can we throw in Scott Anderson while we are at it?

Mister Wright

Mister Wright

NRL Captain
Jun 8, 2009
I suggest someone obtain Milford's address and start sending him pictures of sunny Brisbane and all it has to offer. Maybe slip in some Broncos propaganda as well.....

We could slowly wear him down and kick start that home sickness thing he was feeling.

Could be a bronc by 2015?

Maybe sooner if he could get out of his final year on compassionate grounds.........

Better get the camera out today then. Who knows when the next Sunny day in Brisbane will be?

broncos4life

broncos4life

International Captain
Forum Staff
Oct 5, 2011
I propose a fair trade, nay, I propse we rip ourselves off.

A NSW Origin Halfback, Peter Wallace for Anthony Milford. Any objections? Nay? Alright that's settled.

It's a done deal

Foordy

Foordy

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 4, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Milford basically an untested half from u20s. If thats the case, I wouldn't be against signing him, but I would be against offering him big money.

C

Coxy

International Captain
Mar 4, 2008
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't Milford basically an untested half from u20s. If thats the case, I wouldn't be against signing him, but I would be against offering him big money.

Well, we've wasted big money on a glorified park footy halfback in Wallace, so I think it wouldn't hurt the bank balance any.

Porthoz

Porthoz

International Captain
Senior Staff
Feb 27, 2010
Strong rumour doing the rounds that Thurston is about to resign with the Cows...

Bucking Beads

Bucking Beads

International Captain
Contributor
Mar 5, 2008
Good, I'd rather see JT stay at the Cowboys than head to Sydney.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008
Tom Symonds signs with Manly.

Seriously, how are Manly able to afford all these players?

Unread

Active Now

• Broncs1459
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.