NRL Player Movements and Rumours 2015

Weird, he was known to be a defense orientated coach with crap attack yet this year we have the best attack and second worst defense in the comp, fix the defense and we're laughing.

He's built a strong squad, 2016 should be make or break for his coaching career.

The Raiders attack works against teams like the Knights, Bulldogs and Titans but not against teams like the Broncos, Dragons, or Storm.

The Raiders attack works against teams like the Knights, Bulldogs and Titans but not against teams like the Broncos, Dragons, or Storm.

So to clarify if he can only fix their god awful defense and ability to attack against top 8 teams they are all set.

Not too much of an ask, and hey if he fails he can just blame the refs

So to clarify if he can only fix their god awful defense and ability to attack against top 8 teams they are all set.

Not too much of an ask, and hey if he fails he can just blame the refs

But to be fair, if he buys enough players that already know how to defend and attack he won't need to know how to coach.

But to be fair, if he buys enough players that already know how to defend and attack he won't need to know how to coach.

Have you been reading his notebook?

Well, if Tamou goes to Raiders then he can't say he doesn't have any Origin players in the side.. Even though he has Papalii.

I hope Tamou stays at Cowboys.

Last edited:
Out of 4 games this year against those 3 there's a total deficit of 32 points, 8 points per game isn't much to work on against the best 3 teams in the comp, as for the Storm the Raiders would have one of if not the best record against them and were unlucky to go down 10-14 to them this year.

Denfense is what needs the work, attack is fine against any opposition and will only get better with Sezer, BJ and Whitehead added.

Apparently, Richards could be the next NRL player to go to the NFL.

Reports are his kicking has attracted the interest of NFL scouts.

Out of 4 games this year against those 3 there's a total deficit of 32 points, 8 points per game isn't much to work on against the best 3 teams in the comp, as for the Storm the Raiders would have one of if not the best record against them and were unlucky to go down 10-14 to them this year.

Denfense is what needs the work, attack is fine against any opposition and will only get better with Sezer, BJ and Whitehead added.

The Raiders have scored big points against the terrible teams which has inflated this best attack in the competition title and haven't done much against the top teams. You're also 10th on the ladder with +16 for and against. You guys have a lot more to work on than just defense and I doubt buying players who show up maybe 5-6 times a year are going to make you any more of a "force" than a lot of Raiders fans already seem to think they are.

The Raiders have scored big points against the terrible teams which has inflated this best attack in the competition title and haven't done much against the top teams. You're also 10th on the ladder with +16 for and against. You guys have a lot more to work on than just defense and I doubt buying players who show up maybe 5-6 times a year are going to make you any more of a "force" than a lot of Raiders fans already seem to think they are.
Which as a Raiders fan is a nice change, we normally beat the top teams and lose to the easy beats so a bit of consistency is a nice change and we've only been flogged once.

As for players who only turn up 5-6 times a year I gather that's a dig at BJ and Tamou as both Sezer and Whitehead are very consistent performers. Hopefully with BJ the influence of his cousin Soliola will have a big impact as his leadership on and off the field has been highly praised.

If I'm a fan of an unpredictable club like the Raiders, Leilua is the last player I'd want near the club.

I honestly dunno if they even need another Centre.. do they?

For mine Wighton is clearly still a Centre who's been forced to play Fullback, he's got potential to be a good Fullback way down the track, but not yet, I would've signed a Fullback of some sort if I was them. (I guess they tried to, when they signed Tedesco)

An odd signing and a bit of a loose cannon so I wouldn't be a fan of that signing if I was the Raiders fans. They seem to be doing pretty well for backs this season. Waqa was a really good pick up.

I honestly dunno if they even need another Centre.. do they?

For mine Wighton is clearly still a Centre who's been forced to play Fullback, he's got potential to be a good Fullback way down the track, but not yet, I would've signed a Fullback of some sort if I was them. (I guess they tried to, when they signed Tedesco)
Teddy was the only decent one available so no point going after rubbish ones, Wightons getting there, defensively one of the best fullbacks he's just gotta increase his involvement.

Waqa has been going well but he's a winger not a centre, will be interesting to see who drops out either Rapana or Lee. BJ on his day can be very destructive so if he can stay motivated he should be a good addition and gives good depth, question marks over what this means for Brenko though.

question marks over what this means for Brenko though.

Well afaik Brenko wanted to come back to Brisbane and Edrick convinced him to stay.. this signing may have re-ignited those homesick feelings.

Get your cheque book out Wayne.

Didn't it turn out by home-sick Brenko really meant that he wanted the Warriors money?

Rumour has it the Bulldogs are after Brenko anyways.

Rumour has it the Bulldogs are after Brenko anyways.

.... Just in case Josh Morris or Tim Lafai suffer career ending injuries? Because that's the only scenario he gets a run at Canterbury.

Or as a replacement for Perrett.

At least in the interim.

Raiders aren't going to let him go without a fight.

Active Now

• Locky's Left Boot
  • Broncorob
  • Fozz
  • mrslong
  • broncos4life
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Browny
  • lynx000
  • Crom
  • Justwin
  • FACTHUNT
  • Jedhead
  • theshed
  • Old Mate
  • ivanhungryjak
  • RolledOates
  • Bucking Beads
  • Skathen
  • Wild Horse
... and 6 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.