NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
They were having a look at Jayden there.
Yeah heard that , same person said he is quicker than kodi. Thought it was the other way around, also thought jayden was the better half .

Yeah heard that , same person said he is quicker than kodi. Thought it was the other way around, also thought jayden was the better half .

Jayden was the better player, IMO ... but who knows what so long in the rugby league wilderness has done to him as a player

What a shame. He was the fullback I was wishing we would somehow land.
Yep and now we will probably be competing with the warriors to sign a quality fullback for 2022.

Something tells me that Manu to the Warriors is highly likely.

Would basically put him in the box seat for the NZ #1 jersey and also give him a decent pay rise with long term job security at FB.

Be interesting to see if the Roosters can keep him content in the centres.

Last edited:
Something tells me that Manu to the Warriors is highly likely.

Would basically put him in the box seat for the NZ #1 jersey and also give him a decent pay rise with long term job security at FB.

Be interesting to see if the Roosters can keep him content in the centres.
I hope we are looking into Manu too. He’s extremely under the radar for how talented he is

forget about Folau's comment's for a second ... if the NRL register his contract at the figures being reported, it is an absolute JOKE.

reports are that the Dragons plan on getting him on their roster for 400k in 2021 and 600k in 2022

forget about Folau's comment's for a second ... if the NRL register his contract at the figures being reported, it is an absolute JOKE.

reports are that the Dragons plan on getting him on their roster for 400k in 2021 and 600k in 2022
Doesnt seem unreasonable. We got Teo on minimum wage, Roosters got SBW on $500k. KHunt is playing reserve grade.

If that happens, I would be livid that we didn't try to do the same.

If that happens, I would be livid that we didn't try to do the same.

Really? 1 million in total for a guy who hasn’t played league in almost a decade and will be 33/34 in that second year sounds like a pretty bad decision in waiting.

Really? 1 million in total for a guy who hasn’t played league in almost a decade and will be 33/34 in that second year sounds like a pretty bad decision in waiting.
Hasnt he been playing in the ESL?

And not been doing much in the ESL from the games I saw.

And has been able to protect his body by playing AFL and Union since then, so he won't be as busted as your average 33/34 year old League player.

Folau is legit elite, he'd be worth the gamble, especially with our current centre and fullback stocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• I bleed Maroon
  • Broncorob
  • Midean
  • sooticus
  • FaceOfMutiny
  • Lostboy
  • Shane Tronc
  • Lurker
  • Xzei
  • Bucking Beads
  • Spoon
  • FACTHUNT
  • Broncosgirl
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Culhwch
  • ChewThePhatt
  • MrMoore
  • LittleDavey
  • winslow_wong
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.