NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd take Thompson for 400k, beast player.

Slothfield reporting that Gus is so keen to offload Luke Thompson next season that the Bulldogs will pay 450k of his 850k contract next year

I don't believe that amount.

It would be more like the dogs will pay 200k

Also Thompson doesn't want to leave them

Mo Fotuaika re-signed with the Titans until 2024.

really good signing for the Titans ...

although i do wonder how much they had to pay for him ... if they used the Fifita calculations, he's probably on $2 million a season

really good signing for the Titans ...

although i do wonder how much they had to pay for him ... if they used the Fifita calculations, he's probably on $2 million a season

Something will have to give in their cap you’d think only players of note off contract are Cash Taylor, Don and Peachey plus a handful of cheaper guys. Meanwhile have resigned everyone and added Isaac Liu, Aaron Booth and Paul Turner

Ese’ese activating his option I hoped would’ve been their undoing with the MoFo signing

Was he unsatisfied with how much he was paid compared to Fifita? I must have missed all those articles.

Something will have to give in their cap you’d think only players of note off contract are Cash Taylor, Don and Peachey plus a handful of cheaper guys. Meanwhile have resigned everyone and added Isaac Liu, Aaron Booth and Paul Turner

Ese’ese activating his option I hoped would’ve been their undoing with the MoFo signing

Mo Fotuaika re-signed with the Titans until 2024.

Ummmm.............. has the cap been done away with? The Titans now have $3.73 Bajillion invested in their forward pack.

probably a fair sign that tino doesnt take up his p/o

I like Tino but it’s not even close

Let's put it this way, if reports are true (and being from Weidler they aren't but just for argument's sake here):

Haas - $1.25 million
Tino - 800k

Is Haas 1.5 times the player Tino is? Nope, he's not, so in terms of pay, it is a better deal. Again, purely hypothetical based on Weidler making stuff up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• johnny plath
  • Ondi
  • Wolfie
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Harry Sack
  • The Don
  • BooKhaki
  • Bucking Beads
  • FACTHUNT
  • barker
  • Stix
  • TimWhatley
  • Manofoneway
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Fozz
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.