Status
Not open for further replies.
Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
That was just a more eloquent version of a Cobbo interview:

Yeah, nah..oh...nah...yeah but yeah nah...nah...yeah...so...yeah...but also...nah.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
Kurt Mann and Drew Hutchison are apparently off to the Bulldogs (like everyone else these days) according to ZeroTackle.

john1420

john1420

It's Bronco Time
Contributor
Aug 27, 2008
Honestly that attitude is disgraceful. Zero class.
I didn't think it lacked class, nor was it disgraceful.

It was real. He actually spoke truth, how he genuinely feels.

For me it was a refreshing change from the usual meaningless clichés they seemingly read from a list of club approved 1 liners.

BroncosFever

BroncosFever

State of Origin Rep
Jun 6, 2014
I didn't think it lacked class, nor was it disgraceful.

It was real. He actually spoke truth, how he genuinely feels.

For me it was a refreshing change from the usual meaningless clichés they seemingly read from a list of club approved 1 liners.

That's how I looked at it too, actually.

He was just answering questions the same way you'd answer a question as if it were your mate asking you, without the PR filter that we see from players these days. It obviously leaves it open for debate as he didn't shut down all thoughts of moving back to QLD and that's what will rub Dragons' fans the wrong way.

Big Pete

Big Pete

International Captain
Mar 12, 2008

Jesus, are these clowns playing Sevens next year?

It'll be interesting to see how they pad the squad out. The biggest news is that McLean isn't among them despite being off-contract. That would suggest he's sticking by and they'll have their 24 players locked down.

I'm surprised that Price has fallen through the cracks and is off to Super League. I would have thought the Bulldogs, Warriors, Titans, Dolphins etc. would have come knocking.

It may shine a light on where all that noise surrounding Payten is coming from. When you're releasing a 1/3 of the squad, there's going to be a lot of noise.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
Hypothetical for @JayPee do you trade the chad for ben hunt if a deal could be made for a trade between the two clubs?

Given he has history with flanagan i think you would be a fair chance of getting a deal done.

Personally i think hunt has you pushing for the top 4 next year with the cows squad chad just didnt provide what is needed from a 7 for you guys.

International Rep
Apr 14, 2013
It'll be interesting to see how they pad the squad out. The biggest news is that McLean isn't among them despite being off-contract. That would suggest he's sticking by and they'll have their 24 players locked down.

I'm surprised that Price has fallen through the cracks and is off to Super League. I would have thought the Bulldogs, Warriors, Titans, Dolphins etc. would have come knocking.

It may shine a light on where all that noise surrounding Payten is coming from. When you're releasing a 1/3 of the squad, there's going to be a lot of noise.

Price is going to Panthers.

JayPee

JayPee

NRL Captain
Mar 16, 2017
Hypothetical for @JayPee do you trade the chad for ben hunt if a deal could be made for a trade between the two clubs?

Given he has history with flanagan i think you would be a fair chance of getting a deal done.

Personally i think hunt has you pushing for the top 4 next year with the cows squad chad just didnt provide what is needed from a 7 for you guys.
I drive him to the airport myself.

Sproj

Sproj

Immortal
Senior Staff
Sep 6, 2013
The Panthers have a really good recruitment team. There are often players I'm thinking, hmm they would be a really good money ball pick up and next minute, the Panthers have signed them.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
They are getting fleeced if they do that. Would only to be get rid of the headache.
the dragons?

im sure the dragons would be happy to get him off there books get a gf winning half back and save give or take 300k and have chad on an expiring contract.

win/win for both clubs imo

Culhwch

Culhwch

NRL Captain
Mar 28, 2008
Hunt would probably go to the Cowboys, get them to the GF against us, and kick the winning field goal. Can't be allowed to happen.

Harry Sack

Harry Sack

International Rep
Forum Staff
Jun 12, 2013
I thought the whole return to QLD thing was more to do with being closer to family? Meaning titans, dolphins or us.

Xzei

Xzei

State of Origin Rep
Mar 13, 2017
I thought the whole return to QLD thing was more to do with being closer to family? Meaning titans, dolphins or us.
just going off the CM article it mentions that he is open to joining any QLD club 3 of those i dont think happen and one i think would have someone that i think flanagan might be interested in releasing him for

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• ivanhungryjak
  • Aldo
  • RolledOates
  • Jedhead
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.