NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
The thing is, usually these players still have something to offer. Bird, Pangai Jr and Lodge were all coming into their prime ages when they were released. RFM is in the twilight, never realised his potential and the Bulldogs made so much noise about how displeased they were with him that only a fool would eat up those last two years.

Seems like only you and Flanno like the signing.
Never said I liked the signing, just pointed out its not under the table as you suggested. **** for all we know Flanagan might be looking for a few older heads to balance out his side in the forwards only he knows.

Never said I liked the signing, just pointed out its not under the table as you suggested. **** for all we know Flanagan might be looking for a few older heads to balance out his side in the forwards only he knows.
I'm not calling for an investigation, I'd just like to know because being able to backflip out of really bad contracts is a seriously commendable skill.

I just threw that last line in there because you were grasping at reasons, when on the face of it, it's a dud signing.

Now that RFM has been released, the Bulldogs reportedly don't have a single player left standing from their 2021 top 30.
YAGpXPd.png

Bulldogs 2021 Squad
Corey Allan, Renouf Atoni, Jake Averillo, Dean Britt, Nic Cotric, Christian Crichton, Brad Deitz, Matt Doorey, Adam Elliott, Raymond Faitala-Mariner, Kyle Flanagan, Jack Hetherington, Will Hopoate, Josh Jackson, Sione Katoa, Tui Katoa, Lachlan Lewis, Jeremy Marshall-King, Nick Meaney, Dylan Napa, Ofahiki Ogden, Jayden Okunbor, James Roumanos, Ava Seumanufagai, Chris Smith, Joe Stimson, Luke Thompson, Corey Waddell, Brandon Wakeham, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak

2022 Survivors
Josh Addo-Carr, Bailey Biondi-Odo, Matt Burton, Max King, Jacob Kiraz, Chris Patolo, Jackson Topine

Now that RFM has been released, the Bulldogs reportedly don't have a single player left standing from their 2021 top 30.
Wow, that's a quick movement of players. Gus moves fast.

Joseph Manu is open to going to union, sounds a lot like the Haas negotiations.

It really puts in perspective having blokes like Oates, Riki and Mam just be like, screw it, get it done at the Broncs, I don't care about anywhere else.

Joseph Manu is open to going to union, sounds a lot like the Haas negotiations.

It really puts in perspective having blokes like Oates, Riki and Mam just be like, screw it, get it done at the Broncs, I don't care about anywhere else.
He said union but he also said no other NRL teams... so in a sense he is saying only rorters.

Is this along the lines of him wanting to do a stint in Japanese Rugby to earn heaps of cash and then sign with rorters midseason for the rest of the NRL season??

Reece isn't going anywhere.
I don’t think so either, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see the rorters throw 2mil+ at him. They are losing multiple guns at the same time and will be desperate for a gun middle forward + a fb and/ or a 5/8.

I don’t think so either, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see the rorters throw 2mil+ at him. They are losing multiple guns at the same time and will be desperate for a gun middle forward and fb and/or 5/8.

top teams don't throw $2 million + at any player (under the current cap) ... because that's how you **** up your cap and screw up any chance at winning a thing.

Teams like your Tigers and Bulldogs are the ones that take that route.

I don’t think so either, but I wouldn’t be shocked to see the rorters throw 2mil+ at him. They are losing multiple guns at the same time and will be desperate for a gun middle forward + a fb and/ or a 5/8.
Reece is the perfect example of someone who already knows that the grass isn't always greener.

Reece is all about family, playing RL, mates, and fun. He loves being a Bronco. He is happy here.

He won't ever be moving to a dump like Sydney. lol.

He belongs here. ❤️💛

🙏 lol.

In all seriousness, between his family links to this area and his natural loyalties to the Broncos, it would take something extraordinarily seismic to shift Walsh away from the Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Skathen
  • NSW stables
  • Brocko
  • Foordy
  • Xzei
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.