NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just shift it slightly... Brandon Smith would still be a good pick up.

For sure but even so, I don't reckon we are a chance, he seems like he wants to be a Storm club man. I hope I'm wrong.

For sure but even so, I don't reckon we are a chance, he seems like he wants to be a Storm club man. I hope I'm wrong.
Apparently he took a lollipop off one of Bellamy’s grandkids and made him cry. The Storm might be happy to let him go since they are so wonderful. He obviously doesn’t fit in.

Brandon Smith wants to play hooker. They arent keeping Grant and B.Smith
B.Smith is an excellent second choice. I'd take him in a heart beat. Just the way he competes and runs all out every run is infectious towards building a winning culture. He'd be an instant fan favourite. I'd love for it to happen but Melbourne would have to willingly release him which I'm not confident they will.

B.Smith is an excellent second choice. I'd take him in a heart beat. Just the way he competes and runs all out every run is infectious towards building a winning culture. He'd be an instant fan favourite. I'd love for it to happen but Melbourne would have to willingly release him which I'm not confident they will.

They will probably have to make a choice if they both insist on playing hooker.

They will probably have to make a choice if they both insist on playing hooker.
I hope so, but I don't recall Melbourne letting players release early. Even JAC had to wait a year and he has compelling reasons.

Even if they were inclined to let them go, can anyone see Melbourne doing anything which would help us at all?

Gerard Beale has announced his retirement

Gerard Beale has announced his retirement

Wish he called it back before the Dragons finals game in 2011.

In all half seriousness, always had a dig, nice enough bloke. Well done lad.

Bulldogs met with Burton’s family on the weekend
They are closing in hard on him with a big deal

Manly have picked up Andrew Davey from Eels. Looked okay towards the end of season and given he was off-contract probably got him cheap too. Should act as decent challenge to Gosiewski for the edge spot Thompson vacated.

Interesting on the topic of Foran at hooker, Manly recently made the move to extend Fainu's contract. Earliest he can return is July next year so must be holding out some hope that he will play again.

Bulldogs met with Burton’s family on the weekend
They are closing in hard on him with a big deal

He would be a massive pick up for them, has gun written all over him.

If they ran him with Lewis, they’d have the tallest halves pairing in history you’d think.

Foxsports is running an article that the Roosters will let Flanagan go and the Dogs are in the frame for him. Lewis' days might be numbered.

edit: just remembered they signed Blake Green too. Surely just a nonsense Flanno article.

Last edited:
Ahhh the Roosters, I really don't understand why Flanagan is copping all the flack, it would not surprise me in the least if they do just chew him up and spit him out. What a wonderful club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• GCBRONCO
  • Bish
  • Foordy
  • kiwibronco
  • Bucking Beads
  • Footy Fanatic
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • broncos4life
  • Xzei
  • Sproj
  • TonyTheJugoslav
  • bert_lifts
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Broncosgirl
  • Johnny92
  • barker
  • bb_gun
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.