NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, he's an amazing snake oil salesman. He cons NSW into thinking he's good, he wins three premierships because of the players around him and gets $850k a year despite being worth about half that.

my tip ... he'll delay on that offer and about a week into November, the Panthers will up it to $900k - $950k ... Then Luai will sign

my tip ... he'll delay on that offer and about a week into November, the Panthers will up it to $900k - $950k ... Then Luai will sign

Just wait until the Titans get involved!

Curran officially released by the Warriors and has signed a two year deal with Canterbury. That is a great pick up for them and sucks for the Warriors to lose him. He's a really good player.

Curran officially released by the Warriors and has signed a two year deal with Canterbury. That is a great pick up for them and sucks for the Warriors to lose him. He's a really good player.

He's played well for them so I dare say if the Warriors were happy to let him go it's because he is a bit of a knob in general, he should fit in well at the Dogs.

I suspect there’s something there with his off field behaviour. I hope the Dogs have learnt something out of the whole TPJ saga and done their due diligence.

SO the Panthers let Chriton go because of cap pressure/can't match Dogs offer but re sign Edwards, Luai and Martin on big upgrades to go with Fisher Harris , Cleary, Yeo, Leota, To'O and not a word gets said about their sombrero. All good blokes who just love playing footy with their mates I suppose.

I suspect there’s something there with his off field behaviour. I hope the Dogs have learnt something out of the whole TPJ saga and done their due diligence.

Curran was arrested after he hit a kid at the pub late last year. He’s got a bit of it, but nowhere near the god-complex delusion that Tevita has

SO the Panthers let Chriton go because of cap pressure/can't match Dogs offer but re sign Edwards, Luai and Martin on big upgrades to go with Fisher Harris , Cleary, Yeo, Leota, To'O and not a word gets said about their sombrero. All good blokes who just love playing footy with their mates I suppose.

I count nine players they’ve lost from the 21 Grand Final to the 23 Grand Final and brought in who?

Their cap would be a dream to manage; core group locked up and fill the rest with billion juniors and tradies who want a crack.

They have lost a lot of players from their GF teams over the past 3 years so they could pay more for Edwards, Martin etc

I count nine players they’ve lost from the 21 Grand Final to the 23 Grand Final and brought in who?

Their cap would be a dream to manage; core group locked up and fill the rest with billion juniors and tradies who want a crack.
I count 6 but my point is we have 1 year in the top 4 and their is already so much chat on our cap.

I count 6 but my point is we have 1 year in the top 4 and their is already so much chat on our cap.
11 - Crichton, Momirovski, Burton, Koroisau, Capewell, Kikau, May, Leniu, Staines, Salmon, Cogger

Penrith aren't the Roosters, they have lost a heap of genuine talent, they've just done an amazing job replacing them. Having Cleary certainly helps too, he has a Cam Smith like influence.

11 - Crichton, Momirovski, Burton, Koroisau, Capewell, Kikau, May, Leniu, Staines, Salmon, Cogger
No don't think so pete.
Some of those players were still there this year.
From the 2021 gf team to 23 only 6 are gone, 7 if you include Staines from the 22 team.
My point hasn't changed though., as soon as we build a side to challenge the speculation grows with it.

No don't think so pete.
Some of those players were still there this year.
From the 2021 gf team to 23 only 6 are gone, 7 if you include Staines from the 22 team.
My point hasn't changed though., as soon as we build a side to challenge the speculation grows with it.
I read it as 'lost from' not 'lost during'.

The counter-point is that you don't have to throw another club under the bus to be snippy with the media. Penrith are the model every club should aspire to.

Besides, didn't Gordie accuse the Panthers of breaking the cap?

Don't get me wrong, I had a good chuckle at the Mole lamenting the Broncos possibly re-signing Ezra Mam. Like they hadn't lost Reece Walsh, Tom Dearden or Sam Walker and we had every outlet rubbing it in their face.

I read it as 'lost from' not 'lost during'.

The counter-point is that you don't have to throw another club under the bus to be snippy with the media. Penrith are the model every club should aspire to.

Besides, didn't Gordie accuse the Panthers of breaking the cap?

Don't get me wrong, I had a good chuckle at the Mole lamenting the Broncos possibly re-signing Ezra Mam. Like they hadn't lost Reece Walsh, Tom Dearden or Sam Walker and we had every outlet rubbing it in their face.
Snippy :rofl.

Yes , Gordie did voice that opinion and didn't they come for him, media articles, public apology, accusations of defaming .
We were linked to Ben Hunt during the season and the RL world nearly imploded including Greg Alexander who wears 2 hats and the NRL launched an investigation.
Imagine if we had appeared in 4 consecutive GFs and won 3 in a row.
Penrith do it and they get nothing but adulation.
I'm simply pointing out the imbalance.

Snippy :rofl.

Yes , Gordie did voice that opinion and didn't they come for him, media articles, public apology, accusations of defaming .
We were linked to Ben Hunt during the season and the RL world nearly imploded including Greg Alexander who wears 2 hats and the NRL launched an investigation.
Imagine if we had appeared in 4 consecutive GFs and won 3 in a row.
Penrith do it and they get nothing but adulation.
I'm simply pointing out the imbalance.
Two wrongs don't make a right.

The NSW media is always going to vilify clubs like Brisbane and Melbourne because it drives engagement. There's nothing to suggest Penrith are cheating the cap and they should be the model clubs aspire towards.

A self sufficient club that pulled themselves up by their own boot straps to become the most successful club of the professional era.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

The NSW media is always going to vilify clubs like Brisbane and Melbourne because it drives engagement. There's nothing to suggest Penrith are cheating the cap and they should be the model clubs aspire towards.

A self sufficient club that pulled themselves up by their own boot straps to become the most successful club of the professional era.
Not sure what the two wrongs are but ok.
My point all along though has been if that was us the commentary around it would be far different.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Cavalo
  • achievedrap
  • Aldo
  • Tmac
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Lozza
  • Gaz
  • Broncosarethebest
  • broncoscope
  • Midean
  • Bucking Beads
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Fatboy
  • Morkel
  • Sproj
  • kiwi2
  • Fozz
  • Bish
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • Old Mate
... and 5 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.