NRL Player Movements & Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would've thought Manly would want to be VERY careful with their salary cap considering they're already carrying around Tommy T in a wheelchair

Seibold doing what seibold does best, Paying massive fkn overs for forwards. Schuster and Olokuatu 1.7 mil for a back row. Fk me ded

wasn't Schuster signed pre-Seibold?

Corey Allan has signed a one year contract with St. George. He's a good pick up for them.

Corey Allan has signed a one year contract with St. George. He's a good pick up for them.
Was wondering if he might've been an option for us... can cover fullback, wing and center, and is a former bronco.

If Sailor does move on he'd potentially be next inline for fullback and not far off at wing and center.

Would also be on a pretty cheap contract you'd think.

Raiders reportedly close to securing Zac Hosking for a long term deal, possibly starting in 2024.

Although he is far better chance at a starting spot (and overall game time) at the Raiders I'd be picking up the phone as we also need to strengthen our back row stocks.

Luai is the luckiest player since Milford. Has nowhere near the talent to be worth that much money but has massively benefitted by having really good players around him.

Said it before he has that left foot step which gives him options to come back to the middle of the field . Right footers can run out of room .
Obviously Penrith and Tigers think he is a better player than you do .
We`ll get to see if he is worth his wages soon enough .

Apparrently, Luai to the tigpies is a done deal. 6mill over 5 years. Bit of a gamble?

He's got his rings, now he's going for the payday. Classic player trajectory, I just wish it happened to someone who is far less of a ****.

I get the feeling the Tiggers are in for yet another rude awakening about how useful he really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Active Now

• Sproj
  • davidp
  • GCBRONCO
  • Justwin
  • Galah
  • theshed
  • BroncosAlways
  • mitch222
  • Jedhead
  • ivanhungryjak
  • matthewransom34@ic
  • Bucking Beads
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.