NRL Players and family members in hot water

If I'm Bulldogs CEO I'm absolutely sacking them both for breach of standards. Costing the club a 2M sponsorship is grounds enough.

I’ve got to say isn’t this a breach of working with children’s act because they were students at the time even though technically 18? I don’t think the nrl is going to have no choice in the matter other than to sack them and deregister them for a very long time. How the hell are schools going to let clubs into their grounds if that doesn’t happen at the very least

Absolutely. Had to be CHN though, didn’t it. I thought I was on a winner with him in my SVRL team this year.

I'm on the opposite end to you. I picked up Joe Stimson late so I am hoping CHN is gone for the year lol

I’ve got to say isn’t this a breach of working with children’s act because they were students at the time even though technically 18? I don’t think the nrl is going to have no choice in the matter other than to sack them and deregister them for a very long time. How the hell are schools going to let clubs into their grounds if that doesn’t happen at the very least

This. The NRL are going to have to come down hard on them otherwise what principal in their right minds would let these programs continue to happen.

This. The NRL are going to have to come down hard on them otherwise what principal in their right minds would let these programs continue to happen.

It’s a whole thing about children under your care. I’m sure there would have been teachers there but any interactions with school children (especially but not limited to activities on school grounds) are under WWC stipulations. Certainly sackable offence.

Imagine being a full grown man telling the story of picking up at promotional school visit. Most people would assume you picked up a teacher or mother. These players are dumb as dog shit.

The only way I could even think about forgiving the players in this situation is if they were fresh out of High School themselves, i.e - 18-19 years old.

These dudes are grown men, 23-24, they haven't been in High School for 6-7 years. Unforgivable imo.

One of the Bulldogs players stood down from the NRL for having a teenage school girl back at the team hotel also had a sexual encounter with a teacher from one of the local Port Macquarie schools.

The teacher involved is not believed to have been from the same high school as the students, but it is understood she met the player on a separate school visit.

One of the Bulldogs players stood down from the NRL for having a teenage school girl back at the team hotel also had a sexual encounter with a teacher from one of the local Port Macquarie schools.

The teacher involved is not believed to have been from the same high school as the students, but it is understood she met the player on a separate school visit.

lolz

Has it actually been reported how they met them or what the school trip entailed??

Seems a bit odd if the school trip was a coaching clinic for year 12, why the **** would year 12 students be caring about NRL or wanting a coaching clinic.... If it was a coaching clinic I would've thought that would be targeted at primary school age to get them interested in the sport. Could've also been there as guest speakers...

The media is currently making it sound like it was all planned on the school grounds, but it could've been a tinder hookup at the local pub if they were 18... so they may have not even known they went to the school they just visited.

If they did plan a hookup within the school grounds then they're total fucking idiots and deserve everything they get, but if it's just coincidence and they hadn't met them at all until they were outside of the school grounds then it just seems like concenting adults hooking up, which is basically just the world young people live in nowadays.

FWIW I'm hoping it's minor as he's in my supercoach haha

IMO,

the teacher is fair game ...

the school girls are off limits, assuming they knew they were school students and didn't meet them in a local pub out of uniform.

IMO,

the teacher is fair game ...

the school girls are off limits, assuming they knew they were school students and didn't meet them in a local pub out of uniform.

There's screenshots on social media of the Instagram DM's.

It looks like the process went:

> Okunbor visits school
> School girl follows him on Insta
> Okunbor follows her back (Maybe likes a photo or two of hers)
> She slides in to his DM's and is clearly the one who initiates the sexual talk
> Okunbor doesn't even know if she was a girl from the school he visited (He explicitly asks her "Were you at the school today?")
> They presumably meet up and sexy time ensues

It's still really bad, but it's not as bad as him literally taking her back to the hotel room after tuning her at the school meet.

> Okunbor doesn't even know if she was a girl from the school he visited (He explicitly asks her "Were you at the school today?)

Her response to this question could decide his fate ... if she answer "yes" and he still takes her back to the hotel ... he's fucked (and not in the good way)

Her response to this question could decide his fate ... if she answer "yes" and he still takes her back to the hotel ... he's fucked (and not in the good way)

She apparently responded "Sure was" and even showed him a photo of them posing together at the school meet.

So yeah.. he's fucked.

Active Now

• Allo
  • Spooky1013
  • MrTickyMcG
  • Johnny92
  • Behind enemy lines
  • Fozz
  • Fitzy
  • BroncosAlways
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Broncosgirl
  • achievedrap
  • mrslong
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Midean
  • Bish
  • Bronco bob
  • I bleed Maroon
  • broncos4life
  • GCBRONCO
... and 60 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.