NRL Players and family members in hot water

Lol at the timing of this ad...
38FFE2B9 E5DE 4C99 B98D 2F94ADBAA7E8

Ketamine can cause this kind of aggression and paranoia. Not an excuse. Just an observation.

This is pretty big. The cover up is a big story too. Could get away from Souths and take a lot of people out, including Wayne.

Lara better get stuck in like she did to Matt Lodge or she is a hypocrite of the highest order. Lodge manned up and faced the media and took his medicine. Burgess has been a protected species forever. Far before any of this stuff happened I always hated him as a player. He was always a dead set grub. It always made me angry hearing the media carrying on about what a great man he was and how his teammates would follow him to war

Last edited:
Lara better get stuck in like she did to Matt Lodge or she is a hypocrite of the highest order. Lodge manned up and faced the media and took his medicine. Burgess has been a protected species forever. Far before any of this stuff happened I always hated him as a player. He was always a dead set grub. It always made me angry hearing the media carrying on about what a great man he was and how his teammates would follow him to war
Same with all the girls on Fox.

Jess Yates was particularly scathing of Lodge... wonder if she will give Burgess the same treatment [emoji848]

Rugby League is a fairly small world, there’s gossip all over the place all the time, there’s been smoke re Burgess for a while, and The Australian who dropped the story is a News Corp company. Would it be crazy to think certain journos have known all this for some time but said nothing while at the same time laying the boot into Lodge?

I mean me personally, I’m sure they didn’t, as they all have far too much integrity for something that, just a hypothetical of course..

I have some friends who owned a restaurant up in the Whitsundays who catered to Russell Crowe and the team during a trip up that way that included partying on a fancy boat. They said they met Sam Burgess and he was an absolute pig. He was with a woman who wasn’t his wife. They said most of the other players were great but SB was off his tree.

Last edited:
He’d get dropped on his face if he was in the army, no one would be following him into war I’ll give you the hot tip. Plus he’d probably shoot himself in the foot the dumb shit.

Last edited:
I'd be disappointed if Burgess isn't just removed completely from Fox. I don't really have any interest in watching him answer pre-rehearsed questions from his mates. There's really no coming back from allegations like these if they're proven to be true. Scum.

He’d get dropped on his face if he was in the army, no one would be following him into war I’ll give you the hot tip. Plus he’d probably shoot himself in the foot the dumb shit.
So you're saying he'd medically retire from the army as well

Yep , this will be the drugs made me do it.
Been to rehab, got my shit together , now I'm putting my life back in order.
This is a beautiful story of redemption and a man who was down and out and somehow found the courage to turn it all around.
We are talking about about a game that made John's an immortal because off field stuff didnt come into it.
Nathan Cleary was recently forgiven his repeated lying, so he can win a Dally M, because it was off field.

Last edited:

Active Now

• Sproj
  • FACTHUNT
  • Gaz
  • Rookie Alan
  • Alec
  • Wolfie
  • Kev_Guz
  • Broncorob
  • Fitzy
  • Battler
  • Hurrijo
  • Brocko
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Santa
  • something
  • Financeguy
... and 1 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.