NRL Players and family members in hot water

I didnt think O'brien did anything more than threaten - if I misread then my bad.
Even if he only threatened, Haas only threatened too, so at that point they are even.

For me O'Brien is worse, because Haas is a young man who is part of a team, while O'Brien is a mature adult, charged with being the leader of impressionable young men.

If the NRL don't come down on him equally as hard as they have Haas it's a joke.

Even if he only threatened, Haas only threatened too, so at that point they are even.

For me O'Brien is worse, because Haas is a young man who is part of a team, while O'Brien is a mature adult, charged with being the leader of impressionable young men.

If the NRL don't come down on him equally as hard as they have Haas it's a joke.
All I was saying is Haas threatening to merk a group of cops including a female is more newsworthy than obrien spraying some random punter in a toilet.

All I was saying is Haas threatening to merk a group of cops including a female is more newsworthy than obrien spraying some random punter in a toilet.
Really? So him threatening a group of cops who by the shear fact of their training, weapons and number would be far more able to handle themselves than a drunken dickhead is more newsworthy? Also what does it matter if one of the cops was a female or not? She is a cop, people want equality well if she is a cop she is a cop, why does she need to be distinguished by her gender?

The fact is that Payne has been crucified more than O'Brien because he is a Broncos player and O'Brien has mates in the media, to pretend it is anything else is ridiculous.

Really? So him threatening a group of cops who by the shear fact of their training, weapons and number would be far more able to handle themselves than a drunken dickhead is more newsworthy? Also what does it matter if one of the cops was a female or not? She is a cop, people want equality well if she is a cop she is a cop, why does she need to be distinguished by her gender?

The fact is that Payne has been crucified more than O'Brien because he is a Broncos player and O'Brien has mates in the media, to pretend it is anything else is ridiculous.
No its not.

So threatening to bash someone is worse than bashing someone? Hmmm... I will be honest in that I struggle to follow your logic on most things but this time you really have me stumped.

I'd agree if it was a female cop that O'Brien (supposedly) hit.

Absolutely. That said Haas has some form but from an NRL perspective and their side of things they should smack him firmly.

This will be interesting because the haas situation is still fresh. Watch him get a slap on the wrist.

If they were genuinely intimidated by haas he would have been tasered or peppersprayed.

If they were genuinely intimidated by haas he would have been tasered or peppersprayed.
Not really. Their first aim is to calm the situation, you can threaten a police officer, get calmed down and still be charged.

the Raiders have sacked 4 players from their SG Ball side.

this was over an alcohol fueled incident that lead to one of their players being glassed.

3 of their players reportedly tried to cover up the incident and lied to Raiders management.

no names have been reported

the Raiders have sacked 4 players from their SG Ball side.

this was over an alcohol fueled incident that lead to one of their players being glassed.

3 of their players reportedly tried to cover up the incident and lied to Raiders management.

no names have been reported
Any of them a promising spine player?

Animated GIF

Wonder how NSWRL will handle this one vs the outrage generated for Haas

The tldr is liicha fiance was caught kissing his teammate Adam Elliott while Liicha was sleeping. Adam Elliott has a partner who is pregnant too.

What an absolute flog, I can't imagine this story will be good for team harmony.

The tldr is liicha fiance was caught kissing his teammate Adam Elliott while Liicha was sleeping. Adam Elliott has a partner who is pregnant too.

What an absolute flog, I can't imagine this story will be good for team harmony.
Fucking hell, what a wanker.

Active Now

• ChewThePhatt
  • Fitzy
  • Old Mate
  • Justwin
  • bb_gun
  • Mightybroncs2k17
  • Brotherdu
  • Emanon
  • Bucking Beads
  • Organix
  • Harry Sack
  • Broncosarethebest
  • NSW stables
  • Big Del
  • winslow_wong
  • KateBroncos1812
  • barker
  • jd87
  • GCBRONCO
... and 16 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.