NRL Players and family members in hot water

He left the dog with known responsible guy Liam Knight.

"prop Liam Knight sprayed Aerogard in his mouth after being arrested for drink driving"

Jai's a dickhead who caused incredible distress to two families because of shit dog.

He really should eat shit and cop the consequences but instead is pursuing legal options against council. Zero remorse.
I think that’s harsh on why he is pursuing legal action. He isn’t after them for actually putting the dog down, it’s how they went about it.

I think that’s harsh on why he is pursuing legal action. He isn’t after them for actually putting the dog down, it’s how they went about it.
Has he compensated the families of the deceased at all?

Has he compensated the families of the deceased at all?
Yep. He paid all the vet bills for the first attack of the dog that recovered. I don’t know if the second family accepted anythint from him but I know he made an offer.

Are the family of the dog he’s dog killed pursuing legal action for how he went about putting their dog down?

Doesn’t matter. His dog nearly killed one dog and successfully killed another due in large part to his actions. I understand he wishes he could have been there but if he had any remorse and accountability he would suck it up and cop it sweet.

Doesn’t matter. His dog nearly killed one dog and successfully killed another due in large part to his actions. I understand he wishes he could have been there but if he had any remorse and accountability he would suck it up and cop it sweet.
No point getting into it.

Caitlin Moran from the Knights NRLW team is being investigated by the integrity unit for an instagram post (that's now been deleted) referencing the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

the post read: “Todays a good fkn day, uncle Luke announces his tour, and this dumb dog dies Happy fkn Friday,”

She is permitted to take the field against the Roosters tomorrow, and will meet the integrity unit next week

Caitlin Moran from the Knights NRLW team is being investigated by the integrity unit for an instagram post (that's now been deleted) referencing the death of Queen Elizabeth II.

the post read: “Todays a good fkn day, uncle Luke announces his tour, and this dumb dog dies Happy fkn Friday,”

She is permitted to take the field against the Roosters tomorrow, and will meet the integrity unit next week
Nothing in it. All the shit players get away with no way they can punish her for this. She’s an NRLW player - no one would’ve even read it if they didn’t blow up about it.

Give her some token social media training or something and move on

Payne Haas uncle, i think he is the one he re-posted with his **** the system, **** the police quote on instagram, has been given a 12 game ban for running 30 meters to king hit a bloke in a game of footy. The bloke was Ray Hadleys son. That family just seem a total bunch of grubs. Disgusting behaviour.

Payne Haas uncle, the one he re-posted with his **** the system, **** the police quote on instagram, has been given a 12 game ban for running 30 meters to king hit a bloke in a game of footy. The bloke was Ray Hadleys son. That family just seem a total bunch of grubs. Disgusting behaviour.

Not making light of the situation, but I can almost hear what Hadley's commentary of the event would sound like.

Payne Haas uncle, i think he is the one he re-posted with his **** the system, **** the police quote on instagram, has been given a 12 game ban for running 30 meters to king hit a bloke in a game of footy. The bloke was Ray Hadleys son. That family just seem a total bunch of grubs. Disgusting behaviour.
..son in-law

There’s a certain irony about celebrating a country music singer touring who’s fan base would be mostly southern US folk, aka slave country, and hick Aussies that probably don’t give a shit about indigenous people either.

Just seems weird to me to think those things in such a dichotomy, not even considering the god-awful taste in music

"And he's gone base over apex"

Aaaaand there's a big shot! And here comes-thebrotheroftheguythattookthehit, there looks to be a flurry of punches and now peopleareallrunninginand KING HIT! He's down! Ohhh that'samassivemomentthere itlookslikesomeonesgonnabeintrouble and STRAIGHT THROUGH!

There’s a certain irony about celebrating a country music singer touring who’s fan base would be mostly southern US folk, aka slave country, and hick Aussies that probably don’t give a shit about indigenous people either.

Just seems weird to me to think those things in such a dichotomy, not even considering the god-awful taste in music
To be honest that nrlw player.
makes me sad to be a combs fan.

Active Now

• Fitzy
  • Browny
  • ChewThePhatt
  • Fozz
  • Brocko
  • Allo
  • Jazza
  • winslow_wong
  • bazza
  • Galah
  • I bleed Maroon
  • Foordy
  • dasherhalo
  • lynx000
  • Wolfie
  • kiwi2
  • theshed
  • Dash
  • Old Mate
  • Manofoneway
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.