NRL Players and family members in hot water

Suspended sentence with a fine because it’s not his go

This is the type of situation the NRL dream of. A team that isn’t one of the Sydney darlings, they get to come at it strong this time.

This guy has had so many people go in to bat for him over the last couple of years in the wake of everything he’s alleged to have done.. despite his troubles he’s had clubs and high profile people willing to offer him lucrative coaching opportunities that a lot of people in RL would kill for .. and he’s a father with kids..

And now he goes and ***** his leg on all of that and puts people in danger in the process..

What an entitled, selfish grub

Might they deport him?
Rusty will declare his property an embassy and let him stay there.

5A6D626C E31C 40E0 84F6 D2A87E130A04

Burgess has denied taking Drugs.

he's actually been charged with unlicenced driving; but police will await the results of the secondary drugs test before the decide on the drug driving charges

He says:

“An initial roadside drug test was taken, which showed positive to cocaine,” he said.

“After I was released from the police station, I immediately and voluntarily went to an independent, internationally accredited testing facility and undertook a urine test.

“The urine sample returned a negative result to all illicit drugs.

“I deny any suggestion that I have drugs in my system.

“I have not consumed, obtained, or possessed any illicit drugs.

“I have made positive improvements to my life and to my driving since my full licence was returned to me following a 10-month loss of licence.

“I have undertaken road safety courses and since then I have not incurred any demerit points or any fines.

“I am clean and sober from drugs, living a happy, healthy and balanced life.”

That Amone bloke is fucked - ban the knobhead for life. Surely something has happened to cause that reaction? It can't just be caused by where a car was parked.

Regardless, it's a severe overreaction.

Errrr, he retired already. Still, they could take a hardball approach and give him a backdated suspension? Just to show they’re serious……

He's retired from playing, but he's part of the Rabbitohs coaching staff. He's one of the assistant coaches.

Isn't this the douche who's been crying for a release? Disgusting behaviour. TLDR is some tradie across the road parked, legally, but for some reason Amone's father took offence to it and came out to take photos of the car and then junior Amone runs out with a hammer destroys the guys car and chases the guy with a hammer until he falls off a roof.

Absolute dickhead.
Amone played in the 6 jersey all year and also played for Tonga

Burgess has denied taking Drugs.

he's actually been charged with unlicenced driving; but police will await the results of the secondary drugs test before the decide on the drug driving charges

He says:

“An initial roadside drug test was taken, which showed positive to cocaine,” he said.

“After I was released from the police station, I immediately and voluntarily went to an independent, internationally accredited testing facility and undertook a urine test.

“The urine sample returned a negative result to all illicit drugs.

“I deny any suggestion that I have drugs in my system.

“I have not consumed, obtained, or possessed any illicit drugs.

“I have made positive improvements to my life and to my driving since my full licence was returned to me following a 10-month loss of licence.

“I have undertaken road safety courses and since then I have not incurred any demerit points or any fines.

“I am clean and sober from drugs, living a happy, healthy and balanced life.”
I don’t believe him for a second. He probably got a clean urine sample from somewhere then went and had his own independent test done on it.

I don’t believe him for a second. He probably got a clean urine sample from somewhere then went and had his own independent test done on it.
Au contraire! I believe Sam has underwent a full course of rehabilitation, as well as proper 'ridgey didge' Australian language lessons to make himself understood while here. He has also taken it upon himself to undertake a safe driving course where he completed the top level accreditation which means he can now drive blindfolded in certain circumstances and still be safer than your average Joe behind the wheel.

I believe the NSW police are simply following orders from a certain Roosters identity who wishes to see Sam deported from this country.

And just a quick tip for any of you who are thinking of drink-driving over the festive season - remember and take the car!🤣

That Amone bloke is fucked - ban the knobhead for life. Surely something has happened to cause that reaction? It can't just be caused by where a car was parked.

Regardless, it's a severe overreaction.
You'd think they got told not to park there, tradie said nah get fucked m8 I'm allowed and it escalated.

Either way, like you said, Amone is a knob who shouldn't be allowed to play NRL. There's boys being boys, and there's being a violent psycho fuckhead.

Drugs are bad, kids.

(I have zero inside information and nor have I heard any rumours. It just seems the most likely explanation at this point, alternatively he's just a fucktard.)

On the news tonight they brought it up again and said the police roadside tests are 99% accurate.

Active Now

• Old Mate
  • Santa
  • GCBRONCO
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
  • Bish
  • bazza
  • Charlesstor
  • Lewisuhahix
  • Aldo
  • Johnny92
  • Redux
  • Battler
  • RodF
  • Fozz
  • Foordy
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • Allo
  • I bleed Maroon
... and 14 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.