NRL Players and family members in hot water

Hearing a Bronco is in trouble. Probably come out in the next couple days.

Based on the fact the reels are now gone from his Instagram, I would say Arthars.

It wasn't him or a Broncos player that dressed up like Hitler on Boxing Day, so I don't think it's a big deal.

Amone has officially been stood down under the NRL's No Fault policy.

The Dragons are seeking salary cap relief from the NRL

Add Nicho Hynes and David Fifita to the list of family fuckups:

Couldn't find a Titans photo of him obviously lol.

I always thought there was a hint of ‘Babs Kramer’ about Mrs Hynes.. in all seriousness though, if IF she’s found guilty of being involved in heroin trafficking, I hope she cops the full extent of the law

Add Nicho Hynes and David Fifita to the list of family fuckups:

Don’t you mean ‘former Bronco, David Fifita’ and ‘former player who almost, kinda, well never actually did but was being spoken about becoming a Bronco and has definitely played against them, Nicho Hynes’.

We can discuss the fucked up family members in this thread too

I always thought there was a hint of ‘Babs Kramer’ about Mrs Hynes.. in all seriousness though, if IF she’s found guilty of being involved in heroin trafficking, I hope she cops the full extent of the law
Business is looking good

NSWRL will sweep it under the rug... didn't Wighton get arrested for full on assault a few years back... Wonder if he's due a chat with the CEO like Staggs 🤔🤔🤔

Well, if he doesnt go and do whats asked of him like Staggs wasnt then i'd say they will have to have a chat. Repeat offenders get away too easily imo.

South Sydney fullback Mitchell, 25, was charged with resisting territory public official along with fighting in a public place and failing to comply with an exclusion direction.

geez the $1 fine PVL gives him is going to sting

Unread

Active Now

• Galah
  • sooticus
  • eggstar10
  • broncotville
  • Fatboy
  • Jazza
  • NSW stables
  • davidp
  • Allo
  • Santa
  • Morepudding
  • broncs30
  • Hurrijo
  • Johnny92
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.