NRL Players and family members in hot water

Very tempted to have a read of the job write off to see the full extent of the behaviour

NSWRL will sweep it under the rug... didn't Wighton get arrested for full on assault a few years back... Wonder if he's due a chat with the CEO like Staggs 🤔🤔🤔
Nah, they'll give Pangai Jnr & Flegler two weeks each for being on the same continent at the time the incident took place.

The NRL (probably):

Whilst it still remains unclear who is at fault, before we had even commenced our review it became very clear that it was definitely neither Latrell, nor Jack.

We also do not wish to speculate at this time, however we feel it critically important we pass on some information to our fans and sponsors, so that they can make up their own minds.

The NRL were informed by a close guest of both Latrell and Jack, who assured us she’d only been double-parking pints of Hard Pear Cider for 8 hours at the time of the alleged incident and was, naturally, of clear mind; that someone might have told her earlier in the night that Shane Warne’s mother (or maybe it was Shane Heal’s mother, she can’t really remember) may have walked across the street from the venue in question once in 2003.

Now, as we all know, Mrs Warne was the one who supplied Shane the infamous diuretic, coincidentally also in 2003.

As we have now completed our intensive, thorough and very balanced review, we will be making no further comment.

The NRL would like to apologise to Latrell and Jack.
Further more, we are at a loss to explain why Payne Haas was not in the vicinity because a man his size could easily have defused the situation. For this reason, he will be suspended for eight games - not backdated in any way.

Both free to play this weekend. NRL will wait until criminal proceedings are complete.

To be fair probably wasn't enough for an immediate stand down so I'll cop that. But should be sorted prior to round one you would imagine.

I get that we all want consistency and that it would be unfair and hypocritical to not punish these guys but objectively, i don’t think something like this (or the Haas and Kelly) situation should result in anything but a fine.

Both free to play this weekend. NRL will wait until criminal proceedings are complete.

To be fair probably wasn't enough for an immediate stand down so I'll cop that. But should be sorted prior to round one you would imagine.
Too many players pulling out of the all stars game for another two to be missing through suspension

I get that we all want consistency and that it would be unfair and hypocritical to not punish these guys but objectively, i don’t think something like this (or the Haas and Kelly) situation should result in anything but a fine.
Really? You have no issues with ignore police directives and resisting arrest? Cool.

Really? You have no issues with ignore police directives and resisting arrest? Cool.
He didn’t resist arrest. He did ignore directives. Canberra is fucked though. If you get into any issue in the CBD you are banned from the whole city for 24 hours - even if you’re e victim and didn’t retaliate

He didn’t resist arrest. He did ignore directives. Canberra is fucked though. If you get into any issue in the CBD you are banned from the whole city for 24 hours - even if you’re e victim and didn’t retaliate
He didn’t resist arrest? Weird that they have charged Mitchell with resisting arrest then. That term must mean something different in Canberra.

Resist arrest is as simple as not putting your arms behind your back when told to

Didn’t someone get charged with affray? That’s pretty serious, isn’t it?

He didn’t resist arrest? Weird that they have charged Mitchell with resisting arrest then. That term must mean something different in Canberra.
“Resisting territory public official”

Who know how trivial that charge is

Active Now

• MrMoore
  • TwoLeftFeet
  • Brocko
  • Broncorob
  • theshed
  • GCBRONCO
  • Strop
  • Old Mate
  • I bleed Maroon
  • KateBroncos1812
  • leon.bott
  • FACTHUNT
  • Dash
  • Wolfie
  • Mustafur
  • HVbronco
  • BroncosMan
  • Fozz
  • Brett Da Man LeMan
  • LittleDavey
... and 15 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.