NRL Players and family members in hot water

I’m aware of that, which is illegal is it not?
Or the police were over zealous and have charged them unfairly. We won't know, but I certainly wouldn't blame the players unless they either admit guilt, or are found guilty. For all we know the police unfairly arrested them and a magistrate might agree with that view.

They're entitled to a presumption of innocence.

Or the police were over zealous and have charged them unfairly. We won't know, but I certainly wouldn't blame the players unless they either admit guilt, or are found guilty. For all we know the police unfairly arrested them and a magistrate might agree with that view.

No they arent, they are filthy blue grubs.

This really wasn’t my point which has now been lost amongst false claims and semantics.

TheShed said this should all just end with a fine which if found guilty of resisting arrest I disagree a fine is sufficient.

This really wasn’t my point which has now been lost amongst false claims and semantics.

TheShed said this should all just end with a fine which if found guilty of resisting arrest I disagree a fine is sufficient.
So no punishment until after it has gone through court?

Innocence?
.......innocent of what?

At best they were both drunk & disorderly....... whether "funsies" or not

fighting in the street....causing a public disturbance.
Somebody please think of the children !

I’ll LOL, maybe even ROFL, if they both have to sit out matches in the NRL rather than the All Stars match, being it is classified as a trial match.

I’ll LOL, maybe even ROFL, if they both have to sit out matches in the NRL rather than the All Stars match, being it is classified as a trial match.

Not gonna happen because nothing will come of this…for the fans.

This should be easy to sort. Body Cam features will determine claims of Police being too heavy handed.

So Josh McGuire has been banned for 7 weeks and required to undertake "mandatory education" for using “unacceptable language” regarding people with a disability towards a Leigh Leopards player.

The rumour going around is he called him a "spastic," a foul slur popularized by the neo-Nazi Kylie Mole.

This should serve as a reminder that next time you call a ref "blind" or "dumb" you are simultaneously insulting people who are differently abled.

Fucken knew it would be something lame arsed like that......"spastic"......give me a fucken break! 🤬🤬

Sigh......the WOKE filled Karen world we now live in.

Its sickening.

Active Now

• Foordy
  • cento
  • Mustafur
  • Skathen
  • Mr Fourex
  • Locky's Left Boot
  • ChewThePhatt
  • BruiserMk1
  • Johnny92
  • bert_lifts
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.