NRL Players and family members in hot water

What ever happened with the Brett Finch situation? Last I heard he was claiming he only did it to score drugs or some shit?

Crusher = 2 weeks. DV = 2 weeks. Stepping on someone's shoe where no one complained = 1 week.

All is balanced in NRL land as usual.

Jesus its a clownshow of an organization.
Its fucken embarrassing.

Yes. Being an advocate for DV victims .. makes me look and feel really bad supporting rugby league, when this kinda stuff goes down. For real .. 2 weeks? 😤😡

What ever happened with the Brett Finch situation? Last I heard he was claiming he only did it to score drugs or some shit?
Was reported as per CM yesterday that his wife has left him. That's all I have heard tbh.

Brett Finch - typical child sexual offender .. minimizing their offenses "oh but I just did it for the drugs".

Hey, I know a lot of addicts, and they sometimes get so desperate, that they will do almost anything to get their fix .. and my heart goes out to those people.. but really, addict or not, who's head actually goes to that place and actually participates in that shit just to secure their gear. Finch is full of shit, and should have done some serious time.

As for the nrl .. they have had so many perfect ..golden opportunities to set an example, be proactive and help to lead society in the area of DV. But no. Token punishments and then throw it into the too hard basket. Minimize that shit wherever possible too.

NRL are only fooling themselves.

Everyone else is embarrassed.

Not a player but a well known journo. Paul Kent has been charged with DV due to an incident with a 33 yo woman last night.

sarcastic-kirk.gif

Reported by DT police called to a 52 year old's home in Lilydale for choking his 35 year old partner.

Polite reminder for those who don't subject themselves to 360 every weeknight that this miserable **** has been an unapologetic cheerleader for V'landy's NRL since the day he took the job. Every bullshit crackdown, every kneejerk reaction, every stupid admin decision, he has rubbed V'landal dry every time.

f**k him.

Surely a 35yo can do better than Kunt.

Life’s not that dire just yet

We do need to be careful though because as unlikeable as he is, he like everyone else deserves to be innocent until proven guilty and we don't want to bring this site under any trouble as always, so we need to be careful with speculation.

This is pre-emptive, no one has posted anything wrong thus far. :)

Also, on 360, I reckon they should get a player agent with affiliations to multiple Sydney clubs and a few big name players off contract...what could go wrong...I wonder how Anasta would feel about just doing the whole thing himself.

Active Now

• lynx000
  • RolledOates
  • broncos4life
  • Bucking Beads
  • Manifesto
  • Culhwch
  • Jazza
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.