NRL Players and family members in hot water

It isn’t hard, one set of rules for the Broncs and be for everyone else. You can’t argue this, you just can’t.
@McHunt?
I don’t care whether these guys bought the game into disrepute or not, I just want consistency. I'm sick of us getting shafted by these stupid idiots in charge pulling out these random rules on us and then not applying to anyone else.
Consistently inconsistent, my dude.
Hey hey hey ... let's not criticise the completely impartial and balanced view of the judiciary system... can't believe you would even suggest there's any sort of bias or incompetence going on in any of the NRL departments... they're all perfect and should be held up as a gold standard to all sporting bodies across the globe
*Cue Benny Hill Theme*

The fend by the ball runner pushes him onto his leg . Didn't swing off the hip and drop the same as Patty . Unfortunate accident imo

You are absolutely kidding me. He literally moves TOWARD the leg as he drops, this is WAY worse than what Patty did who was made to look worse by teammates unfortunately pushing Hastings in the opposite direction at the same time. Patty even tried to lift his weight when he realised what was happening.

You are absolutely kidding me. He literally moves TOWARD the leg as he drops, this is WAY worse than what Patty did who was made to look worse by teammates unfortunately pushing Hastings in the opposite direction at the same time. Patty even tried to lift his weight when he realised what was happening.

Nope !
I looked at it once and that`s the way I saw it . Seems that`s the way the ref / match review committee saw it too .

The fend by the ball runner pushes him onto his leg . Didn't swing off the hip and drop the same as Patty . Unfortunate accident imo
I didn't even think it should have been a penalty. We are trying to find things in everything. The crusher tackle is also the biggest myth going. When do you ever see a genuine crusher tackle anymore? They pebalise anything. It's a blight on the game.

I didn't even think it should have been a penalty. We are trying to find things in everything. The crusher tackle is also the biggest myth going. When do you ever see a genuine crusher tackle anymore? They pebalise anything. It's a blight on the game.

That one gets abused by players deliberately backing into tackles and putting themselves into position to either feign the crusher or actually have one done to them. A lot of blame still goes to the wrestle in general with the crusher being a thing

You still do see some bad ones with defenders almost jumping and trying to drop players down using their body

You still do see some bad ones with defenders almost jumping and trying to drop players down using their body
Ah yes the NAS special suplex... I think it's his finisher.

Also comes with zero weeks suspension... really good move to have in the locker

Hear hear....!
I fucken hate it when they start throwing pebbles......it really pisses me off. 🤬🤬

All the attacker has to do then is clutch the back of his neck and it is basically an automatic penalty. I fucking hate it.

All the attacker has to do then is clutch the back of his neck and it is basically anar automatic penalty. I fucking hate it.
Exactly. They got it out of the game. Then they just started inventing stuff and completely gone away with what the penalty was actually for in the first place.

Exactly. They got it out of the game. Then they just started inventing stuff and completely gone away with what the penalty was actually for in the first place.

Welcome to NRL refereeing 101.

Edit: Wildly inappropriate

Attachments

• 1677590131902.png
    1677590131902.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 69
EDIT: Unless the player is named by the media do not speculate on BHQ please.

Active Now

• Financeguy
  • Broncosgirl
  • Bongo
  • The True King
  • MrTickyMcG
  • GCBRONCO
  • MrMoore
  • Wolfie
  • bert_lifts
  • FACTHUNT
  • broncsgoat
  • kiwibronco
  • Foordy
  • Fitzy
  • Lurker
  • Waynesaurus
  • Morepudding
  • Johnny92
  • Jazza
  • Sproj
... and 8 more.
  AdBlock Message
Please consider adding BHQ to your Adblock Whitelist. We do our best to make sure it doesn't affect your experience on the website, and the funds help us pay server and software costs.